Why is Mythrandir so underrated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Mythrandir so underrated?

This question has been bothering me for some time now. He got 4 deaths vs Disoblige, and 0 deaths today vs onix. Nobody has accomplished 0 deaths this season except for him. He doesn't have an all star team around him like light or disoblige, and he still performs amazingly. He has tons of talent, but no one acknowledges it. Plz, watch him play in the cup and see what im talking about.

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
    Asia Minor> maybe not
    Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
    bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
    bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
    bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
    bloodzombie> seriously

sigh i posted many a times about mythrandir's greatness, he is my hero, my roe moddle, almost a god, i even have a big poster of him in my room.

Comment

Mythrandir is a sooperdooper terr. Now that he started terring again I'm sure he'll get the respect he deserves.

But reconsider. Why wouldn't Pallies be just as much of an "all star team" as Diso or Light. You guyz won from us didn't u?
      I recognize his skills but I think it's wrong to look at Myth differently cause he got a less better team behind him?? That's bs
      Last edited by warportal; 08-26-2002, 03:33 AM.
      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

Re: Why is Mythrandir so underrated?

Originally posted by HellzNo!
        He doesn't have an all star team around him like light or disoblige, and he still performs amazingly.

AAHAHHAAH!!!! Someone change the post to "why is pallies so underrated - even by their own members" Anyway, jee, Myth owns.
        "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

Originally posted by skate
          i even have a big poster of him in my room.
          ooo, posters of great terriers...kewl :P wp sent me a poster of himself once, then I resized it and used it on the disoblige webpage instead. (damn wp, that picture was huge, what kinda res do you use ! )

Jonas

Comment

I like Myth too, the game against Diso was legendary, and not to engage in bickering, but I'm not sure why Hellz just dissed us.
            The downside of being better than
            everyone else is that people tend to
            assume you're pretentious. -
            www.despair.com

Comment

Because we suck.. we're a bunch of cock-knocking fucksticks. I can't figure out how pallies won any games at all, much less landed in third, or whatever place we got. see that, I'm a captain, and I don't even know what the fuck is going on. pallies is a fucking joke.
              http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Ah right...I'd forgotten, as the shit in my head where my brain should be doesn't retain information all that well. Also, I was busy getting fucked in the ass.
                The downside of being better than
                everyone else is that people tend to
                assume you're pretentious. -
                www.despair.com

Comment

I'd first look to Pallies for the answer to this question. I remember a certrain brookus saying, "Why isn't Myth playing? Why isn't myth playing? OH FOR GOD'S SAKES WHY?"

Personally, I blame his lag for his underratedness. Yay for Mythie!

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombi
                    I'm a captain, and I don't even know what the fuck is going on.
                    I hear you bro, loud and clear!
                    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
                    sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Couple reasons why myth is under rated-

He just came over from Vortex not too long ago

He probably only terred four games for us this TWLB- his first or second was a loss as well- I think he was concerned with proving himself to us- it's a little weird to be the 8th/last addition to a basing team that's been playing for a while and be terrier.

We started this season with Pearl Jam as our Terrier, RogerMexico, mr.mew both played it for us early on- then we started playing buckaroo banzi, he is a busy lad, so we finally started getting mythrandir in there- he appears to have come out of the blue because he did.

I have to agree that we're not in the same boat as diso/light as far as being a "star team"- we're pretty much the newb squad that made it- and now most of us have been playing together so long that we can't be fucked with. Yeah we've got Pearl Jam and Mr. Spam- but even those guys really started making their names on Pallies- we're pretty much a bunch of highly intellegent super robots built from the ground up.
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

oh yeah, one more thing-
                        mad love to mythrandir- you can't dispute 37-0, but it was 8 on 6 and it was Onix.
                        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Uh Vortex (my vortex) always had top notch terrs, see Spybreak!, Fredzz, and Mythrandir.

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
                            Uh Vortex (my vortex) always had top notch terrs, see Spybreak!, Fredzz, and Mythrandir.
                            Your Vortex seemed to always have a cheater up their sleve aswell

Jonas

Comment

Everyone knows mitch is the best terrier.
                              Originally posted by Diakka
                              Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Working...
                              X