Diso vs. AS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diso vs. AS

I heard we won in a close game. GG Diso!!!!

Some info on the game?? I'd like some nasty details.
    http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

What can U say....

Jonas was the terrier and he did really good. Im sry warportal but you can gtfo.. We dont need you anylonger!
    Originally posted by Tyson
    There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
    Originally posted by HeavenSent
    Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
    Originally posted by Izor
    Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mantra-Slider
      What can U say....

Jonas was the terrier and he did really good. Im sry warportal but you can gtfo.. We dont need you anylonger!
      ok bye

Anyone wanna join my new squad "Kiwis r gayfruit" leave me a message in the game.
      http://disoblige.be-damned.com/OLD%20WEBSITE/

Comment

It was a good game. Diso dominated the flagroom battles. A-S could never seem to get a firm hold on defense. Everytime we would get set up, they just stormed right in. Jonas did quite well and let his team do what they do best.

With just under 2 minutes left we were down by 5k with the flag and Diso managed to get back in. I then made the stupidest move I've ever made and was killed by Miau. That was pretty much the end of the match, since the rest was two failed attempts to enter fr as fast as possible.

It was fun, but rest assured I'll play better the next time we meet. You'll need warpy for that one

llater,
        Tony

Comment

hehe brook.... what can I say? Was a fun game except for the lag and my mother bitching about me (i was supposed to go to sleep )...

Both teams played well I guess, i got so frustrated at my mom that i just kept on dieing :P

And Dabram just whined about lag and that he sucks, and he came out with MVP, with like 140-82 or something...that guy rules

GG!
          Originally Posted by HeavenSent
          You won't have to wait another 4 years.
          There wont be another election for president.
          Obama is the Omega President.
          http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

What makes you think you're playing them again this season, Brookles?

Comment

Originally posted by Verthanthi
              What makes you think you're playing them again this season, Brookles?
              Who said this season? We'll face them sometime again though

Forgot to mention that the two bad things that occurred that essentially canceled each other out were Miau lagging out for about five minutes (making it 7 on 8 for a bit) and Mootland Farmer having to be subbed at about the halfway mark because his parents kicked him off the PC (he had about 6-7k).

llater,
              Tony

Comment

Your rag tag bunch almost lost- you really didn't clench it until probably the last two minutes- Jonas was okay- he had some comically irritating deaths, but he was moving cool in fr fights. Thundermare was in spec....
                really good game to watch because it was close, not because it was great basing, awfully sloppy on both sides. Anyways- thanks diso, you gave us the bronze on a silver platter you gold hearted platinum playas. (word play)
                Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

No medal for A-S this year :/

But anyway, Good Game Diso. Your sharks dominated (miau-mantra) you did better then me and OGreD.

I've had many bad warps so I wasn't able to defend fr/mine main hallway but it's over now!

Next time... it won't be the same...
                  When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

Next time Disoblige plays Anti-Scrub - brookus and Fruitang will be playing for our side We're pickin' you clean baby!
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

can you take nickname too?
                      a-s is dumping all its non newbies.
                      To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                      brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

They don't coem mroe Nu than me. We played WR earlier that day and I played far superior to my Diso game. Meh. I had a bunch of stuff going on right then so I'll blame it on that. So this is my grandmother and Court's fault.
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
                          ... and Court's fault.
                          Ooo! The nagging girlfriend, such a treat!
                          jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Actually, she got screwed up and wasn't even at my house :/ Wheres my pre- match Back Massage -_-
                            The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                            All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

You didn't ask for one so I didn't give you one.

And I thought it was a good game... even though now brookus is going to be in his "Oh my God I cost us the game and now I'm going to have to go off and *brood* for two to three weeks now because otherwise I'm not worthy! Someone please come put me out of my misery because I'm just the most worthless player everrrrrrr!"

God one of my biggest motivations to keep on winning this season was so he'd stop sulking.

My biggest one was ego of course ^_^
                              Erathia> Attention the fort! Surrender and die!
                              Melufa> don't you mean surrender or die?
                              Erathia> No... no... I don't see that one working at all...

Comment

Working...
                              X