league seasons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• league seasons

Never run TWL during the summer again, please. We've always had our major leagues running during fall/winter/spring seasons, and I think it always worked best that way. I can say for a fact that my squad would've had much better attendance if it hadn't been summertime.

I don't know about the rest of you nerds, but most people would rather be out on vacation during the summer.
    'vet' is the new 'newb'.
    sit ez vet, sit.

Our players have to slack off during the schoolyear so they can concentrate on their 10th grade studies.

Comment

Pallies would probably have had better attendence as well. For college kids the school year is easier to make matches, because most of us work in the summer on the weekends but can do whatever the hell we want on the weekends during college.

Comment

TWLs anywhere from October to March would be best.
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          For college kids the school year is easier to make matches, because most of us work in the summer on the weekends but can do whatever the hell we want on the weekends during college.
          'vet' is the new 'newb'.
          sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
            Pallies would probably have had better attendence as well. For college kids the school year is easier to make matches, because most of us work in the summer on the weekends but can do whatever the hell we want on the weekends during college.
            That is exactly the case for me, and as you said, it's surely the case for many others.
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

yeah
              Originally posted by Tyson
              There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
              Originally posted by HeavenSent
              Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
              Originally posted by Izor
              Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

I made all games but 2, that was due to work and family matters. Frankly, it was annoying as hell telling my boss when i can and cannot work due to TWL. Fortunatly he owes me big time so it's okay. Fall and Winter would be the best.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Working...
                X