• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love Levi's.

Levi> LAME!
    ZeUs!! <ER> What makes me lame?
    Levi> You killed a levi, your lame!
    ZeUs!! <ER> So you want me to sit here, watch you collect 20 bty, hop on a terr and kill most of my team?
    Levi> ...
    Levi> NOOB!

I want to clear something up: There is nothing better than watching a group of majestic levis gently grazing minding their own business just drifting as they peacefully meander past asteriods and then you shoot them. That is why levi's were made. Levi hunter should be a paid profession.
    Originally posted by Facetious
    edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

yes.. levi killing is quite fun

they should make some kind of event out of it

Comment

Yep. I hate the people who don't shoot levis.

Comment

It's the most aggrivating thing ever when you kill a Levi, and they go "OMG noob!"

But it's just so god damn fun to pick on one Levi and just hunt them over and over until they cry and go "NEWBIE!!!!!!!!!!!"
        sdg

Comment

I know its classed as "lame" but theres nothing more relaxing than going through the spawn area in a cloaker huntin levis until they give up, such a gr8 feeling when they just crack and give up, liek ive made a difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
            It's the most aggrivating thing ever when you kill a Levi, and they go "OMG noob!"

Nah, I find it funny.

Comment

Levi Hunting = Fun

I want to clear something up: There is nothing better than watching a group of majestic levis gently grazing minding their own business just drifting as they peacefully meander past asteriods and then you shoot them. That is why levi's were made. Levi hunter should be a paid profession.
              Exquisite sight, isn't ?

I picture the Levis as blue whales and us, the Weasels, as sharks: the preys and the predators.

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                I know its classed as "lame" but theres nothing more relaxing than going through the spawn area in a cloaker huntin levis until they give up, such a gr8 feeling when they just crack and give up, liek ive made a difference.
                You know what? You CAN do that, or you can kill them in a warbird or better yet a spider. You get maximum levi killing that way. With a cloak someone else usually kills the levi before you can reach it anyways~ =P
                When Is 1337 Bad? When It's Your Ping! :D
                -John

Comment

Re: Levi Hunting = Fun

Originally posted by x.X.x

I picture the Levis as blue whales and us, the Weasels, as sharks: the preys and the predators.
                  Make a little better analogy than that. Say baby (newb) blue whales.
                  Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

I prefer to think of the Sharks as sharks.

But then, that's just me.

Comment

i imagine that the frustration a lev feels after being killed by an x in spawn, is around the same as being killed by an LT while trying to base. so x those levs people.

Comment

ALL LEVIS MUST DIE!
                        Originally posted by Diakka
                        Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

I think that the attitudes you are all displaying are horrible and digusting. You are far to simple.

1) Good Levi player will kill you instead of preparing their complaint whilst you aim.
                          2) You wait till they almost got 20 bty before they become worhty of hunting.
                          3) I prefer a wb!

*Evil grin*

I have a system that I like to use. Basically I'll leave the levi alone unless they become a threat. Which I happen to know they work very hard at becoming. If they approach a prime fireing position you blast em back to bty3 and the spawning area.

You gotta give em fair chance!
                          Kind regards
                          Neodis

Comment

Yea, if it wasn't for levis, my rec would be worse than it already is! er...was
                            Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                            1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                            1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                            1:Chao <ER>> at all
                            1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                            1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                            Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                            Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

I dont understand the people that play levi and expect not to get shot at ---- I play lev a lot, part of the appeal is the challenge of getting greened and getting to a sfae spot in prime position.
                              The lev can be the most powerful ship in the game, armed to the teeth, and deadly when attached to a terr, yet most people that play it feel they still need a chance.

pants.

There is nothing less fun than cruising around a pub with everyone ignoring u and noone shooting at you, wheres the fun? isnt being shot one of the main parts of the game that make it enjoyable? Anyone who cannot defend themselves in a lev, or isnt prepared to be shot a lot of time and take it gracefully shouldnt play lev.

On behalf of us true lev players --- if u see a lev try to kill it, we will try to make it difficult for ya =)
                              I plan to either die young or live forever ---- im now too old to die young.

Comment

Working...
                              X