Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light vs. Siege

This is just too good to be true.

Even though it's quite early on, and isn't even the finals yet (which if either team loses, they will most likley come back and have a rematch) I'm guessing this will be the 1st of the 2 we will have.

Good luck siege, and may the spectator records be broken.

Try not to lag me too much Mr. TW =( I wanna play instead of lag out every 2 minutes or so!!!!!!!!!!
    This will be one hella fun game to play in, good luck to you
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

i expect a boring result
    jee

Comment

Speaking of spec record, what is the arena limit for twlb/d/j? I know Diso/Light base hit 100 and seemed like it was maxed out at that point. Does anyone have the real numbers?

llater,
      Tony

Comment

Yes, the limit is 100.

Comment

Haha, the cripples match hit 100 for a time being, so you're saying that it can't go past 100 spectators Myth?

Damn it..
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

mmm I remember the fixed it so 100+ could enter the arena for the TWT finals Melee vs -Final- so they could do it... but doesnt it make a lotta lag or something?
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

yes, the cap was temporarily removed in that game. The population maxed out around 125, if I remember well.

And whether to up the 100 player limit per arena, that's up to the TWL ops

Comment

Originally posted by Mythrandir
                yes, the cap was temporarily removed in that game. The population maxed out around 125, if I remember well.

And whether to up the 100 player limit per arena, that's up to the TWL ops
                It's going to be considered by us since I expect more than 100 people showing. I can see a good amount just watching the game.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                sigpic

Comment

Left I understand that the TWLOps wants to give access to everyone who wants to see the game, but think it on the other hand. There is a reason why the cap has been set, its very simple LAG! It will increase the amount of lag in the game (which is already high) and therefore make the game less enjoyable and decrease the level of the gameplay. Therefore I hope you (TWLOps) wont change the cap at least at this point. In the finals it would a good thing to let ppl see how the best play (even lag WILL increase, there is no doubt about it).

Just my 2 cents.

- Zippi!

Comment

Yes, limit at 100 is so smart, especially if someone lags out.
                    "Disoblige - It's not just a squad, it's a lifestyle" - BermuDa

Jonas

Comment

There can be no more than 90 spectators, given both teams are playing with 5 people. The only exception being if a person with a SMod or higher (I believe VIP as well) designation may enter regardless of the cap.
                      Praise "Bob"

la música

Comment

Yeah this will be a fun match to watch in wb. I think light will win it in 3 rounds
                        RaCka> how can i get you here
                        death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                        RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                        death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt
                          There can be no more than 90 spectators, given both teams are playing with 5 people. The only exception being if a person with a SMod or higher (I believe VIP as well) designation may enter regardless of the cap.
                          It's not Smod plus its any staff with powers can enter a maxed arena. So i feel if there are alot of staff in there we should leave to allow more non staff to watch and then we can enter after.
                          [I]It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.[I]

Comment

WoW

Close match up, could go either way, gl both squads.
                            Dsin> moi
                            Kian> moi
                            Dsin> wanna hear good news kian?
                            Kian> I GOT MY LICENSE TODAY
                            Kian> ok ur turn

Comment

Siege never loses
                              I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

Working...
                              X