Shark Relief Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shark Relief Foundation

Do a favour and show appreciation for your friendly neighbourhood sharks.

Get out fo the flag room and keep them alive. After all, the longer they live, the harder it is for the enemy to attack. All we ask for is aat least a single spider in the lower room providing cover fire. That's less than the cost for a cup of coffee. These sharks are tired, harassed and dying, but with your help, they can do their jobs that much better.

Please. Just take a look around you. Someone you know could be a Shark pilot. Don't let them die alone.

Send all donations to trollking@savethesharks.com
    In reality, people should spider more, jav less in base, would solve alot of problems.

Comment

this post touched me in places i didnt even know i had.
      Originally posted by Yoshiba
      i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

TK you know i do that. just sometimes i cant take on 5wbs a lanc and 2 javs with three terrs using their bursts.
        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

I use supersecret spidersniping spots to keep nme team away from the entrance to let my sweet sharks mine!
          Originally posted by Diakka
          Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Pffffffft. It's like ten times more fun to shark without a ton of support. A wb or two in lower is all I want. Nothing more satisfying then having ten people chasing you and attaching back into flagroom (and then going out again because you need to refresh your mines =] )

Comment

i dunno i kind of enjoy not being able to get out of the fr................................................ .................................................. .................................................. ..

Comment

I try Troll King, I really do
                4:Mootland <ER>> <- Mom of the year
                4:Mootland <ER>> Hear ma baby
                4:Mootland <ER>> Breast feeding time?
                4:dll> YES
                4:Mootland <ER>> Ok, take a suck
                4:dll> u produce the best milk ^_^
                4:Mootland <ER>> Hey, no teeth!
                4:Mootland <ER>> ffs
                4:dll> your nippies are red :P
                4:Mootland <ER>> yes :\

Comment

You see
                  I don't mind helping you out either
                  like the last time I played with you, you kept spamming for help
                  so I ran down to help a little
                  but instead of running back to flag room like most sharks do...
                  you decide to go kamikaze and try to take out the whole other team
                  so really....
                  what's the point?
                  HEATHA> i smell like ass

Comment

I'm not your average shark though. Good sharks should NEVER stay inside the flag room (in pub, at least). They won't be able to counter in-coming sharks fast enough.

Besides, if enough people get into the lower room, Sharks won't need to kamikaze as much.

Don't let your Shark die alone.

Comment

It's good for a shark to die, get yer reps back.

Comment

I agree completely! I've been playing for some time and despite this, I haven't ever been all that great. Except for sharking. I work my ASS off, suicidally, trying to get the mines layed and to take out incoming sharks.

And its simply the most underappreciated roll in TW. And everyone thinks they can do it better then you, with NO stratagy... "Oh uhm, lets just lay LOTS of mines in the entrance" ... I've taken the time to come up with ways and placements to waste as many enemy repels as possible as well as being defensively sound. And its nnnnever appreciated.

Would it kill any of you to just give us a LITTLE cover n_n and I don't mean from Javs. I'll die by one of my teams javs for the sake of the base, but they like to shoot at me even when no ones around. Certainly not very nice...

Comment

The best thing has gotta be when you're mining the fr enterence, and your team levis fire down at you.
                          sdg

Comment

heh, and all they do is go "....sry"

.... I think they secretly are laughing at us.

Comment

are there special donations given to pilots who only fly sharks when dueling against warbirds?
                              plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Working...
                              X