Clear All

• I don't enjoy this zone anymore.

-no blacks-
    Originally posted by Yoshiba
    i lag when i smoke weed

propably because i've never even seen you play
    jee

Comment

You don't enjoy the lameness of elim, the retards in pub and the general attitude problems of TW players anymore?
      Funny, neither do I.
      There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Re: I don't enjoy this zone anymore.

-no blacks-
        Dont play it then, cya.

Comment

I hate...

There are a lot of things I don't like. I still play. Sometimes I wonder why...

I hate it when people can't take responsibility for dying. It's never their fault but one or more of the following; Lag, luck, typing, spawning....the list goes on. My point? You die, live with it (no pun intended).

I hate it when "newbie" is used as an insult. Why is that an insult? If there were no newbies there would be no TW. This is a problem that's in no way limited to TW. Just a few years ago a newbie was a person that needed help getting started. People were usually happy to lend a hand. Now? Now newbies are laughed at because they don't know F7 is used to attach! **LOL** **ROFL** ISN'T THAT JUST THE FUNNIEST THING EVER?!
          Well, I guess not, but many others...

I hate spawnkilling...but do it myself. For a long time I didn't spawnkill, but then I realized I only ended up being shot in the ass, so now I spawnkill. I tested this on a nick. I just sat there and maybe one in twenty passed me by. The rest shot me and I doubt many felt even a little guilty over it.

I hate cloakers. Hah, yeah. But it's not that simple. There are some very good Weasel pilots out there. Yes I try to kill them, but I feel no real malice towards them. Indeed I admire the way they can dodge and weave even with that sloth of a ship. The ones I really hate are the ones that switch ship as soon as they see me (I usually fly a terr).

But it's an entertaining game. Indeed I like to laugh at the silly buggers who make up most of the playerbase. Or at least they're vocal enough to seem like the majority.

Comment

True

And many people forget the game is free now.

Perfection costs $$

Comment

I totally agree with homer...

Ri
              (Squitch)> Is Ri a bot???

Comment

Originally posted by Disliked
                True

And many people forget the game is free now.

Perfection costs $$

Indeed. But I'm not talking about the game, although it could use some new code, but rather about the people who play it.
                Somewhere along the line people forgot this is a game. The same goes for most games on the net, MUDs etc. They're being taken way too seriously.
                One reason for this in places like EQ is of course that people actually pay real life money (and how sad is that, hehe) for equipment. On TW there's nothing to sell and very little to lose. About the only thing that can happen is that your record gets messed up, but even that is reset pretty soon so why whine so much when you die?

Don't take it so seriously =|
                Last edited by Homer; 08-28-2002, 12:06 PM.

Comment

Homer, lag does exist, alot of people eat shots like it was their breakfast, of course people aren't going to be happy about it when its the cause of their death, because it is. If you wouldn't eat then the person wouldnt be dead.
                  Besides, you're a retarded elim spawning kid, sheep like you, are the reason this zone is becoming a rotten piece of shit, that and our lovely levterring elim thoring sysop who I'm sure or atleast hope that is the only one above the glass ceiling that supports levs, which is another thing wrong with the zone but is a result of him.
                  sage

Comment

Tissue? J/K lotsa love for richard
                    Mr 12 inch wonder

Comment

haha, who could homer be?
                      Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

this homer fellow sounds smart... SMART LIKE A FOX!!!!

yeah i agree with him totally as well... people need to shut up when they are killed.. lamely or otherwise it doesnt matter... have fun and play the game morons.

Being spawned or vulched is the way elim and all of TW is set up to be. So dont complain. If you have a problem with spawn killing talk to the makers of the game about it, dont complain about it because its not the player's fault as much as it is the designer.

If spawn killing wasnt meant to be they would start you off with half-energy and a shield, so you cant kill or be killed.

Whining in this game just proves how sad you are for taking this video game so seriously

Comment

yeah, im gonna retire at the end of summer, ive kinda let my social life go ot waste and have spent most of the summer getting it back and once school starts i am gonna quit, before i quit ive started playing svs to see what ive been missing all these years. it utrns out i want missing very much. gg
                          i lag when i smoke weed

Comment

HOMER IS COT THERE I SAID IT

Comment

AND THE CROWD GOES WILD
                              PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

Working...
                              X