The upcoming matches f0 shiz -- Week 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The upcoming matches f0 shiz -- Week 6

Well, no one has really posted predictions on the forum in a while beacuse of the new prediction system at www.twleagues.org but- I think that it should be put on here for this week because of all the rematches and such going on... .. . . plus in the forums you can get alot more ocnversation going and stuff.... well on to the predictions people.

Week 6:

TWL-D Week 6
    ----------------------------------------------
    Siege vs Zwarriors - There's just no way, I think that Siege will whipe these guys out, making their ratio even better in TWL-D
    Light vs Elusive - Best match up of the week. Expect to see a wonderful game, I believe my squad can pull it off.
    Siege vs Shriek - Although Shriek is very good, I'll just go with the odds here, but seeing an upset would be nice.
    British Squad vs Melee - Melee has been doing good latley, but a gut feeling says Valiant and his buds will pull this off.
    Sk8 vs Vortex - Vortex... why are they really in leagues?
    Gutter vs Zwarriors - This'll be a good match up, Zwarriors want to win, and so does Gutter, alot. After Gutter's loss though, they'll need to prove themselves.
    Beauty vs Doom - Beauty is good no doubt, why I put Doom to win? They are Isrealians $
    No Surrender vs Light - Should be a very good match, we'll have to cap this one though.
    WildFire vs Zero Hour - Wildifre doesn't exist anymore, update the site please
    Disoblige vs Elusive - Great game, I'll be here to watch this one (unless I'm playing 1 of the 6 games Light has this weekend!
    Pallies vs Cripples - Pallies is not to be underestimated, but Cripples has shaped up in TWLD.
    Onix vs Paladen - Could be close if Onix doesn't shut the door from the beginning

TWL-J Week 6
    Siege vs Pallies - Siege and Light for the Championship game !!
    Melee vs Disoblige - If Diso chokes this game will be close, otherwise not to bad of a game to watch.
    Alcoholism vs Light - Sorry Guru, we're shooting for 50-10 hehee!
    Alcoholism vs WildFire - Sigh, why are they still on the roster? Alcoholism will lose the the people that don't exist! haha! this is my fluke for this thread. GG guru
    Cripples vs Disoblige - This should be a very very very good game. The currently #3 and #4 team duke it out. Wooo, this one nears the Light vs. Elusive match!
    Elusive vs No Surrender - Should be an ok game, if NS does well, which I hope they do, my have an upset.
    Melee vs Light - We're #1! We're #1!
    Anti-Scrub vs Shriek - If Anti actually tries it's hardest it should be an ok match.. don't see this happening.. Shriek win.
    Paladen vs Zwarriors - Go ZW!
    Siege vs Sk8 - Hm.... sort of a no-brainer...
    Onix vs Pure Luck - Pure Luck has met it's match, great match to watch, Pure Luck will try to prove themselves, while Onix will continue on with their struggle in TWL-J for playoffs.
    Vortex vs Zero Hour - Against, why is Vortex in leagues, without anny, they r notin'
    Pallies vs Doom - Very good game to watch, Pallies showed they are not to be underestimated in their game with ZH, Doom, again, trying to prove themselves.

TWL-B Week 6
    Paladen vs Light - Hm... we're considering playing with a Lancaster!!
    Cripples vs Onix - If Cripples don't shape up, then I see Onix's basing skills provailing.
    Anti-Scrub vs Shriek - Will be a good match if A-S puts all they got into it, like they did against us in the Light match. Shriek is good thou.
    Anti-Scrub vs No Surrender - Do I hear upset?
    Pallies vs Light - It's my team, <3 Divine - One of the 2 best basing match of the week, WR vs. Diso will be great too, we're in for a treat this week.
    Cripples vs Zero Hour - Don't know why.... but I have a gut feeling their get their crap together after the Onix match?.. if it's after it.
    Disoblige vs whiterabbits - I smell an upset, I love WR, they're cool, and I <3 arrogance! Great game to watch.
    Paladen vs Shriek - Hmmm..... !
    Vortex vs Onix - Vortex played 5 warbirds against Disoblige.. wtf.. ? Beat them down Onix!

Well, as always, predictions for my own squad can be ignored if need be, just like anyone else in TW would.. Ok guys, start posting your predictions, some comments are great to look at! <3 Let's start some more controversy around TWL!

Oh, and I included all the re-scheduled matches into the sections.... post away peeps

Edit: I heard a rumor that TWL is going to spend another weekend on just week 5... does anyone realize that we've spent an entire month on ONE week? The only people that should really fret is my squad.. Light, because we're the only ones with 6 matches if we play them all this weekend. We can handle it easily though, there is no worries with attedance problems... oh well..
    Last edited by Ruby; 07-01-2002, 09:50 PM.
    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

I wish I had a camel.

Comment

Ruby ~

Vortex is in leagues because CoL has a small wiener. He thinks that he can compensate for it by losing miserably to every squad in every league during every game.

A tiny johnson will always be a tiny johnson.

Comment

Re: Ruby ~

Originally posted by Annux
        Vortex is in leagues because CoL has a small wiener. He thinks that he can compensate for it by losing miserably to every squad in every league during every game.

A tiny johnson will always be a tiny johnson.
        HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH GOD YOU'RE SO FUNNY LOL

Comment

AYE

And arrogance <3's you too!

But seriously, I can't believe someone predicted we'll beat Disoblige. You crazy bastards have too much faith in us. We play better when favored 25-6 to LOSE. whiterabbits will get OWNED.

My TWLB thoughts:

Paladen vs. Light - Unless of course Paladen's made some drastic changes in the past few weeks.

Cripples vs. Onix - I like Cripples style and I like Louis's leadership. I think those efforts will pay off, although I admit to knowing next to nothing about Onix.

Anti-Scrub vs. Shriek - brookus for president!

Pallies vs. Light - Holy, I totally have no idea who will win this, I just know I'll be watching.

Cripples vs. Zero Hour - See above.

Disoblige vs. whiterabbits - Everybody's a winner when you play the whiterabbits. Watch this game, we'll make it interesting if nothing else.

Paladen vs. Shriek - Word.

Vortex vs. Onix - The wb thing of this past weekend is just scary. My money's on Onix, despite how little I know of them.

Fear my pub newbie predictions!@!#$@~!

Comment

WR ALL THE WAY!

Disoblige vs whiterabbits

I would like to see a Disoblige upset. After WR's showing vs Pallies last weekend I have strong confidence in the basing squad. GL to both squads.
            Last edited by Mosquito; 07-02-2002, 01:00 PM.

Comment

GoGutterInWeek6

Indeed... itd be great to see WR topple Disoblige... when do they play Light? or did Siege already blow that one?
              Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

WildFire is out.

Before the next Week begins of TWL, WildFire will be replaced in both TWL-D and TWL-J. For TWL-D at least, it will be between Drastic and Supremecy. For TWL-J, I think it will be between Drastic and Ancients. They were the ones who made it to the Semi-Finals in the past TWL-D and TWL-J Tournaments we held. So they will have a chance to compete for WildFire's spot.

Lots of love,
                Left_Eye
                sigpic

Comment

Siege had already lost to Light in TWLB, though they didn't do too badly. I repeat arro, stop picking us. Our bandwagon is full of castro's gear (He's in a ROCK BAND! Woo! blatant advertisement!)

Paladen vs. Light - Ciggy says people are starting to show up again, and I trust ciggy.

Cripples vs. Onix - Crips started off slow, and as they got their shit together, they hit the stonewall we all call pallies + disoblige. Now, they go onto an easier team in Onix. PLus Windreaper. Don't forget Windreaper.

Anti-Scrub vs. Shriek - brookus promised me they are getting back in form. Kooks is cute. I like killah babe a lot, but I still won't pick shriek.

Anti-Scrub vs No Surrender - I like anti-scrub, and have yet to see NS play.

Pallies vs. Light - OMG I saw mythie play yesterday. Lag free Mythrandir = free win. Well, at least when he has a solid team behind him. And he has pallies, so Myth for the win.

Cripples vs. Zero Hour - Crips. Nuff said

Disoblige vs. whiterabbits - Everybody's a winner when you play the whiterabbits. Watch this game, we'll make it interesting if nothing else.

Paladen vs. Shriek - Hmm, I dunno.

Vortex vs. Onix - Onix has legionair, and he's the only name I know off hand.

Comment

could u really trust a me after all i cause a terrible bad habit that hurts ur health :x

-P4L!
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Predictions

Heres Mine...

TWLD
                      Siege vs Shriek - Its my squad so I have to..
                      British Squad vs Melee - If Mikena shows, he'd put up a fight for the Brits, If he doesn't, they lose.
                      Sk8 vs Vortex - With CoL running it, who knows what lineup they will throw out...
                      Gutter vs ZWarriors - Ez first game
                      Doom vs Beauty - One of the only squads who lag more then us.
                      Light vs Anti-Scrub - If ruby plays Light loses, he should stick to javing ;p
                      Drastic vs Zero Hour - Stay out of HZ, get to your match ZH.
                      Disoblige vs Elusive - They upset them in javs, so this I hope will be another one.
                      Pallies vs Cripples - Drow4MVP and Kid somewhere in there too
                      Onix vs Paladen - <3 Cig, but the pokemon are going to beat you

TWLJ

Alcholism vs Someone -
                      Cripples vs Disoblige - They beat Elu, so did crips i think, but im guessing Diso will win it.
                      Elusive vs No Surrender - 50-15
                      Melee vs Light - Close Match, j.k, 50-25
                      Anti-Scrub vs Shriek - We needed this to help our standings
                      Paladen vs ZWarriors - OMG I predicted Paladen to win something
                      Siege vs Sk8 - Yawn
                      Onix vs Pure Luck - Psy4MVP, close game though
                      Vortex vs Zero Hour - Vortex doesnt try anymore
                      Pallies vs Doom - If they get in trouble they can always lag their way to the win

TWLB

Anti-Scrub vs No Surrender - Good terr matchup, close game
                      Pallies vs Light - People may think otherwise, but this will be an easy game, Pallies just got an Ego/Cockiness check last week
                      Cripples vs Zero Hour - I think they finally realised they arent doing too well in base.
                      Disoblige vs Whiterabbits - The bunnies upset pallies, but can they upset Diso? Naw, GG though, if WRs get base Diso will have trouble getting in I bet.
                      Paladen vs Shriek - Im hoping for 200k
                      Vortex vs Onix - EZ game

Make Up Games (Only ones i know about, to lazy to look others up)
                      Shriek vs Anti-Scrub - I think we got this, gg though
                      Onix vs Cripples - Tough first game

Those are mine...
                      :yawn:

Comment

This is weird heh here r alot of games I didnt know we were suppose to play. I thought we had 1 game only this weekend.
                        Originally posted by Tyson
                        There is no such thing as hoologians there are only football supporters.
                        Originally posted by HeavenSent
                        Hello? Ever tried to show a Muslim a picture of Mohammed? I dare anyone to try. You will die.
                        Originally posted by Izor
                        Women should never be working in the first place.

Comment

we have.. there predicting next week's matches :X

GL Melee

o yea.. WR v diso we'll just blame wp if we lose not counting on it though
                          Sticks and stones may brake my bones,
                          BUT WHIPS AND CHAINS EXCITE ME!!

A friend will bail you outta jail, but a true friend will be sittin right next to ya sayin DAMN THAT WAS FUN!!!!

Comment

Re: Predictions

Originally posted by Tobe
                            Light vs Anti-Scrub - If ruby plays Light loses, he should stick to javing ;p
                            [/B]
                            Umm... it's actually the total opposite, if I play we win... I suck at javs, only ship I own in is WB. Ph33r my skillz, ty <3... I know you're joking, don't take that seriously, but really, I do suck at javs.. quite bad. (every once in a while I do ok.. but that's all :P)

Comment

Re: Re: Predictions

Originally posted by Ruby

I do suck quite bad
                              *hehe*
                              *runs away*
                              *hops in his terr and gets away from ruby*
                              *O_o*

Comment

Working...
                              X