Comment

the power of christ compells you
      I dunno what to write...

Comment

You people need help.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          You people need help.
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

What's wrong with 666?
            There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

Originally posted by Fallen Angel
              What's wrong with 666?
              Australian police man...

Damn i suppose you wont understand that joke if you dont live in ENgland...heres the joke..

What do you get when you ring 666?
              An australian (or upside down) policeman

(As the number for police here is 999, just for the dumb people)

Comment

an american goes into a bar and sits down to an english guy
                the american guy notices that the english guy has a huge BIC Lighter. the american says, "wow cool lighter where did you get it?" the english guy says "a genie granted me one wish when i rubbed this bottle" "wow" says the american. "can i have a go"?
                sure says the englishman the american rubs the bottle and the genie comes out, "you have one wish" says the genie The american wishes for a million bucks, the genie grants the wish.
                about 5 minutes later a load of ducks come into the bar, there is thousands of them the american says "i don't believe this i wished for a million bucks, not a million ducks" the englishman says "well do you reallt think i wished for a 12 inch BIC"

---------------------------------------

A guy is at a bar, laughing with friends when he goes over to watch the bar tender. The bar is nice and clean and the bartender is putting down the finishing touches. The guy goes, "You seem like a bettin' man." The bartender replies, "everyday of the week except Sunday." The guy goes "I bet you 500$ if I stood on the bar, and you pushed a bar glass under me, I could piss all in it, and not get a wince of it on the bar." The bartender laughs and says" I'll take you on that bet." So he goes and gets a glass, while the guy is unzipping his pants."Ready" the bartender goes and the man replies "FIRE AWAY!" so the bartender pushes the glass and the guy pisses everywhere but the glass. He zipped his pants on and the bartender starts laughing, and says "See boy, it can't be done!" the guy pays him smiling all the way. The bartender asks "Boy what are you so happy about? You just lost 500$" he replies " I just bet that man over there I could piss all over your bar and make you laugh about it!"

----------------------------------

Guy leaves the bar, hoping he can get home early enough not to piss his wife off for drinking after work. He gets home and finds his boss in bed with his wife.

Later, back at the bar, the guy tells the bartender the story, "Wow, that's awful, what did you do?"

"Well, I carefully snuck back out the door, and hitailed it back here, shoot, they we're just getting started, so I figure, I got time for a couple more beers."

----------------------------------

A guy walks into a bar ... once inside, he realizes it's a gay bar, but he decides, "What the heck, I really want a drink." So he sits down at the bar, and the gay bartender says to him, "What's the name of your penis?" The guy says, "Look, I'm not into any of that. All I want is a drink."

The gay bartender says, "I'm sorry, but I can't serve you until you tell me the name of your penis." So the guy looks at the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a beer and asks, "Hey bud, what's the name of your penis?" The man to left, with a smile, looks back and says, "TIMEX." The guy asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies, "Cause it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!"

A little shaken, the guy turns to the fella on his right sipping on a fruity margarita, "So, what do you call your penis?" The man to his right turns to him and proudly exclaims, "FORD, because quality is Job 1", he then ads, "Have you driven a Ford lately?"

Even more shaken, the guy has to think for a moment before he comes up with a name for his penis. He turns to the bartender and exclaims, "The name of my penis is SECRET. Now give me my beer."

The bartender begins to pour the guy a beer, but with a puzzled look asks, "Why secret?" The guy says, "because it's strong enough for a man but made for a woman!"

--------

I have more, but i'll get em later
                Do not try to remove fly from friends head with hatchet!

Comment

Working...
                X