Pub + not right = new pub idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pub + not right = new pub idea

If you think about it the way TW Pub is set up is sort of screwed up. Alot of people just fly around in spawn area pointlesly killing random people. TW should be more about the flag....mmm precious precious flaaaaag.

I think that it would be cool to have it set up sort of like elim. Have a bot play basing game after basing game and record wins/losses, points, flag points, and everything else as well as recording how many games you win. There could be a few minutes inbetween each game where people can fly around and kill crap. There could be some kind of voting system on terrier, or have it first person to message robo is terr, or have a random terr selection (or combination of all)

There could be mods around watching to make sure everything goes smoothly and there arent any problems with terrs and sharks... or other ships... special pub mods, "Jimmy324 <PM>" hehe

This is probably all too difficult to change around but i think it would make the game more focused on basing and winning the matches. People would get off their lazy space-asses and go into base because they would have a reason.

Although this is all never going to happen I think it would be good to have ?go basing set up automated or other arenas for basing set up like elim's automated arena.

you're describing ?go basing which was extremely active for a week and then died.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

would be interesting to see if you could "Botize" pub, but we've already bee through this. The general consensus (sp?) was, and remains, that pub is a mixture of activities each of which deserves a chance. LTing and spawn dueling are just as much a part of TW the need to change something that's the way it'll remain. (this isn't too say things don't go a little haywire when LTing or spawn dueling get a little out of control. Basing is still the main focus of TW pub, thus the 200 point boost for holding flag.)

Comment

they actualy did the automated ?go basing?

Comment

Yes MOG They Did.

On another note see TW Staff Forum.

Comment

aww fuckage... im new...

Comment

Originally posted by Machine of God
              aww fuckage... im new...
              l0l

i dunno that just sounds funny
              i'm bored

Comment

gtfo rupert!
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Working...
                X