PDA

View Full Version : Speaker of Trench = Punjar

Cops
03-03-2004, 09:51 PM
If you have ever wondered who Speaker of Trench is, you need not to wonder anymore. He's using his name Speaker of Trench in The Cripples forum to shift blame from his other name Punjar, for fucking up the Cripples forum. I've made a post saying who he was and he deleted it a good number of times now.

GoldenPlums
03-03-2004, 09:57 PM
punjar = http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=9335

punjar
03-03-2004, 09:59 PM
Holyshit my own fan club.

GoldenPlums
03-03-2004, 10:02 PM

Fan club?.....not really. You're a cunt.

Dark Commando
03-03-2004, 10:05 PM
LOL I don't need to see any more. gg cops

Cops
03-03-2004, 10:06 PM
I wish I was cool enough to get on my alt nick forum name and back up my other forum name when I fucked up beyond belief.

punjar
03-03-2004, 10:08 PM
I wish I was cool enough to get on my alt nick forum name and back up my other forum name when I fucked up beyond belief.
Huh? Im just proud of you.. since you put this in the right place. And since im a much bigger man then you i refuse to argue with you over the internet. Enjoy yourself kid.

Dark Commando
03-03-2004, 10:09 PM
but your pic looks like a chick from what ppl are saying

GoldenPlums
03-03-2004, 10:10 PM

Cops
03-03-2004, 10:10 PM
No punjar, you'll argue with me whenever you get the chance it's just now if you even try to argue this you'll look like a complete fool. Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag maybe you'll find someone that's got your back as much as you got yours.

punjar
03-03-2004, 10:12 PM
No punjar, you'll argue with me whenever you get the chance it's just now if you even try to argue this you'll look like a complete fool. Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag maybe you'll find someone that's got your back as much as you got yours.
Huh? Ill pray for you.

GoldenPlums
03-03-2004, 10:14 PM
No, Cops makes sense. You are a moron.

Ivan
03-04-2004, 03:18 AM
wtf is this

ZeUs!!
03-04-2004, 11:52 AM
Edit: k so its already in this forum

Dark Commando
03-04-2004, 05:30 PM
Thats already been established Zeus.

Amok
03-04-2004, 06:05 PM

Fan club?.....not really. You're a cunt.

LOL!

Deluge
03-05-2004, 09:40 PM
whats wrong with pun...........think u ppl r jealous donno why...... stupid morons and cops why u care if he deleted ur shit :confused:

Adeon
03-05-2004, 11:55 PM
He totally screwed over this place's most active and longest running squad forum.

And he's a cunt.

punjar
03-06-2004, 12:02 AM
whats wrong with pun...........think u ppl r jealous donno why...... stupid morons and cops why u care if he deleted ur shit :confused:
Dont bother trying to stick up for me.. bc you may be accused of being me also. Plus its a waste of time.. its like trying to talk to a bunch of idiots with a 20 sec memory. Oh. and apply on the usergroup for crips so you can post there.. as did hoju and some others. Thanks.

Adeon
03-06-2004, 12:50 AM
Oh. and apply on the usergroup for crips so you can post there.. as did hoju and some others. Thanks.
Member List:
hoju
punjar
wax

punjar
03-06-2004, 01:09 AM
Member List:
hoju
punjar
wax
and acid tank. What more do you need?

Cops
03-06-2004, 12:47 PM
15 to 20 players ie a squad.

ajaxee
03-06-2004, 04:49 PM
Punjar all you have to do is make a public apology here in useless crap or general discussion or TRASH TALK and im sure you will see a sharp decline in the number of nasty posts in your direction.Everyone can be an insensitive idiot sometimes, but in the end when its all said and done ,your going to be a stinky rotten corpse just like me, just like cops, just like every other person in your life.So apologizing to at least subspacegirl would be a nice thing to do..what do you have to lose? your life? is it gonna change the way your parents treat you if you apologize to some1 you have never met on a video game forum they will never read? No, it wont.

Cops
03-06-2004, 05:44 PM
To make amends with a public apology would be a start. It might go something like this, "I'm sorry for ruining the Cripples forum and I'm sorry for being an insensitive asshole to subspacegirl".

ZeUs!!
03-06-2004, 07:24 PM
Just to let you know the cripples forum wasn't deleted it just went private

Cops
03-06-2004, 07:44 PM
It's still ruined.

GoldenPlums
03-06-2004, 10:00 PM
20 sec memory.

No.

punjar
03-07-2004, 12:22 AM
People like cops are mad bc he cant run up his post count, spamming useless shit in the Cripples Forum.. whining about how "we" all suck and he is cool and so are his friends. I will not aplogize to anyone. People that know me know im a Christian boy and the remarks you are referring to is my saying "Lair" and since 10 people posted before me. How do you know i was calling subspace a lair or one of the nine people after her? And since after i said liar 4 people starting bashing me without even knowing what i was talking about. So in turn i decided to get under their skin. And it seems it worked. Seeing as we are online you can not detect sarcasim or anything. So move on with your lifes.. it can not be heathy for kids like you to be so into this game or even posts by people. So keep your thoughts to yourself. Thanks for your time.

-pun

Amok
03-07-2004, 01:54 AM
You're still a cunt.

Ivan
03-07-2004, 02:26 AM
You're still a cunt.
??? :confused:

punjar
03-07-2004, 02:27 AM
??? :confused:
Honestly.. dont try to argue with these people. It will get you no where. lol.

Liquid Blue
03-07-2004, 10:44 AM
Please, don't use that bullshit excuse " I could have been takling to any of the 9 other people". You knew the topic subject, you knew that it could be taken that way (that you called the topic creator a liar) since you didn't use a quote of the " real person you were talking to" and yet you posted it anyway. You were trying to get under their skin from the start, you are no better than any other little bitch around here pissing in the road for attention.

Dark Commando
03-07-2004, 11:44 AM
Still say ?squadgrant :/

Cops
03-07-2004, 03:08 PM
What the fuck does it matter if you're christian or not? You're still a fucking cunt rag and yes I loved the Cripples forum because it was a gorup of people who usually talked about stuff and had lots of good times. I'm sorry you weren't involved in any of that but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Hey shitbrick you're as much as involved as anyone in this thread so maybe it isn't healthy for you to be so involved. You love to try and take a step back from the situation and criticize everyone around you but yourself, you're the key player here. You've posted six times in this thread and I've only posted four times plus this one. We'd let the issue die if you'd do one of two things a)keep your fucking gob shut and don't say anything more, or b) apologize and try to make ammends. I'm being really nice here and offering you a way out of this.

punjar
03-07-2004, 04:01 PM
What the fuck does it matter if you're christian or not? You're still a fucking cunt rag and yes I loved the Cripples forum because it was a gorup of people who usually talked about stuff and had lots of good times. I'm sorry you weren't involved in any of that but that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Hey shitbrick you're as much as involved as anyone in this thread so maybe it isn't healthy for you to be so involved. You love to try and take a step back from the situation and criticize everyone around you but yourself, you're the key player here. You've posted six times in this thread and I've only posted four times plus this one. We'd let the issue die if you'd do one of two things a)keep your fucking gob shut and don't say anything more, or b) apologize and try to make ammends. I'm being really nice here and offering you a way out of this.
Your an idiot. Get on with your life lil one. Be free. Being nice? I never heard of you until you started bitching at me in the cripples forum. Oh wait. No i left cause you were the nub on the crips awhile ago. Mb. Move on. Thanks.

Troll King
03-07-2004, 04:03 PM
Would you two please get this over with? This ceased to be either entertaining or productive several posts ago.

punjar
03-07-2004, 04:13 PM
Would you two please get this over with? This ceased to be either entertaining or productive several posts ago.
Well it was both not entertaining nor productive in the other 10 posts he has tried to argue with me in. Its old.. needs to get over it. Oh and the crips forum isnt private anymore. You (cops) just cant post there anymore.

Troll King
03-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Since when did it take just 1 to tango?

Liquid Blue
03-07-2004, 06:22 PM
Clapping with one hand is no fun.

GoldenPlums
03-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Well it was both not entertaining nor productive in the other 10 posts he has tried to argue with me in. Its old.. needs to get over it. Oh and the crips forum isnt private anymore. You (cops) just cant post there anymore.

You really don't like not being able to delete people's posts do you punjar.

Trust me, I'm not finished yet.

GP

Mayo Inc.
03-07-2004, 10:45 PM
you really like posting that link

Nickname
03-08-2004, 12:17 AM
thats cause he's gay

punjar
03-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Yeah.. i really miss it.. sometimes i catch myself trying to delete peoples post on other threads.. insane eh? lol.. gtfo.

Kolar
03-08-2004, 03:19 PM
edit:

Intriquality
03-08-2004, 03:22 PM
.sgnileef ruoy erahs nac I os si rajnup ohw wenk I hsiw I

:|

Cops
03-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Your an idiot. Get on with your life lil one. Be free. Being nice? I never heard of you until you started bitching at me in the cripples forum. Oh wait. No i left cause you were the nub on the crips awhile ago. Mb. Move on. Thanks.

You're or you are. And I told you once and I'll tell you again I refuse to be your scapegoat. What punjar doesn't inform people is that at the time he left we still talked, we never really knew eachother well but there was no bitter emotions. I think he's pissed that I got Ayden kicked from Cripples, it was kind of sad that she was kicked at a time when Cripples was in dire need of members.

Cops
03-08-2004, 08:17 PM
Wax is the johnny apple seed of hate. :cool:

punjar
03-09-2004, 01:50 AM
Tk you are really getting the short end of the stick here.. since im not going to make a new thread for this.. but i hope you still feel special! HAPPY B DAY@!

Jerome Scuggs
03-15-2004, 05:45 PM
hahahahaha this is great

too bad tho they had to steal cripples. i think punj would fit in better if he was on bunnies or gangsters!!!, cause he is one hot motherfucker. his powers to shrug off pages of humiliation and embarrasment without a flinch are truly superb.

Ivan
03-16-2004, 03:47 AM
hahahahaha this is great

too bad tho they had to steal cripples. i think punj would fit in better if he was on bunnies or gangsters!!!, cause he is one hot motherfucker. his powers to shrug off pages of humiliation and embarrasment without a flinch are truly superb.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL JEROME

ajaxee
03-16-2004, 04:30 AM
i am never gonna quit this game!!!! ILOVETHISSHIT!!! WOOHOOOO :p :D

Jerome Scuggs
03-16-2004, 05:07 PM
ajax!

ivan, ?squad ivan :(

punjar
03-16-2004, 08:43 PM
hahahahaha this is great

This might have ment something to me.. if i knew who you were. But since i have never heard of you... it means nothing.

Jerome Scuggs
03-16-2004, 09:37 PM
oh man pulling out the newbie card. nice save.

too bad your wrong. you dont base, so of course you never see me.

punjar
03-17-2004, 01:17 AM
oh man pulling out the newbie card. nice save.

too bad your wrong. you dont base, so of course you never see me.
Really.. it takes a big man to talk about squads and how terrible they are when they themself are on Juice.

Liquid Blue
03-17-2004, 01:28 AM
Really.. it takes a big man to talk about squads and how terrible they are when they themself are on Juice.

I thought you didn't know who he was?

punjar
03-17-2004, 01:34 AM
I thought you didn't know who he was?
Just turned on ss and typed his name in. Seems hard eh?

Amok
03-17-2004, 03:13 AM
Nice cover story.

Dark Commando
03-17-2004, 07:08 PM
Just turned on ss and typed his name in. Seems hard eh?
I would have done the same thing.

Jerome Scuggs
03-17-2004, 07:46 PM

your not even on cripples anymore. and cripples is nothing. [anymore, love you ross]

Juice got a rep. We bashed our way up to #3 before we challanged a team then had to go and they wouldn't spec, then dropped to #7. I dont see your cripples up there punjies.

It takes an even bigger man to make an alias and then still have the face to post here. Congrats, you win this round. I mean shit, I've made names when i was banned, but holy fuck, you use it to defind yourself..why dont you do it yourself? Oh, I know why. Because everyone hates you and noone listens to you. Your word is nothing.

punjar
03-17-2004, 07:52 PM
your not even on cripples anymore. and cripples is nothing. [anymore, love you ross]

Juice got a rep. We bashed our way up to #3 before we challanged a team then had to go and they wouldn't spec, then dropped to #7. I dont see your cripples up there punjies.

It takes an even bigger man to make an alias and then still have the face to post here. Congrats, you win this round. I mean shit, I've made names when i was banned, but holy fuck, you use it to defind yourself..why dont you do it yourself? Oh, I know why. Because everyone hates you and noone listens to you. Your word is nothing.
Very hard to follow what you are saying.. but i think its something like.. cripples arent #3 and juice was.. until they lost and now they are #7.. and juice has a rep.. what kinda rep who knows.. and something on the lines of me being aliased(to tell the truth.. i do have more then one name on this forum and the other name is pun). You got me. Then you being aliased? Then no one likes me. No one likes me thats why ive been in some pretty good damn squads and have many friends in this game. If people like you, people ive never heard of dont like me.. well i think i might live. Thanks

Jerome Scuggs
03-17-2004, 08:41 PM
what was once a probable doubt that you were new is now concrete.

if my post was hard to follow, yours was...well, i didnt read it

punjar
03-17-2004, 09:35 PM
what was once a probable doubt that you were new is now concrete.

if my post was hard to follow, yours was...well, i didnt read it

Do you really wanna argue which of is new and which of us isnt? I never claimed to be anything.. anything except a vet compared to you. Like stated before, i dont know you from adam and i could careless about you. The only thing i do know about you is you didnt post on the old forum and you started posting here a year after i did. I and many other people that "matter" is tw never heard of you and could careless about you. Im done having a pissing contest with you bc it is stupid and it seems to get us nowhere. You're new. Thanks.

Mattey
03-17-2004, 09:41 PM
Nice thread.

You're a dumbass Punjar.

Liquid Blue
03-18-2004, 12:39 AM
Do you really wanna argue which of is new and which of us isnt? I never claimed to be anything.. anything except a vet compared to you. Like stated before, i dont know you from adam and i could careless about you. The only thing i do know about you is you didnt post on the old forum and you started posting here a year after i did. I and many other people that "matter" is tw never heard of you and could careless about you. Im done having a pissing contest with you bc it is stupid and it seems to get us nowhere. You're new. Thanks.

Who the fuck cares if you think he is new, stop bitching about it. Hell, you shouldn't have brought it up in the first place. You constantly say you could care less but you keep replying to his posts. If you really don't care, don't reply. Simple as that. One more thing, stop speaking for other people " that matter" in tw. If their opinions need to be expressed, they can do it themselves.

abrasion
03-18-2004, 10:28 AM
Is it Puhn-jarr or Poon-Jarr?

LMAO Just say his name. Its great.

Jerome Scuggs
03-18-2004, 12:41 PM

zeta-burn has been playing from the start, meaning your new.

see? being new just because of time isnt the standard. I picked up on the forum late, sure, because i didnt play TW for the majority of my career. And once i got here, i sure didnt make a fool of myself. You have been here longer than me, granted, but thats not the quality anyone cares about. I look for cool, quality people when defining whos 'new' and who isnt.

You're obviously new, if you think you can get away with trashing me on a thread where pretty much everyone who has posted has trashed you, and then use the newbie card to try to save yourself. I dont care if i am new or not, i make sense, and you dont. If you say something logical and argue-worthy, i might spend more than 5 seconds trying to come up with a response.

and for the record, define people that "matter". If you read epiniphrines history of TW, im good friends with more than half of the bold-named people outlined there. Yeah, i might not be pals will -final- and all the dueling jav squads, but thats nothing

Troll King
03-18-2004, 01:00 PM
"I'm not new, but even if I was, I've got friends who are l33t!"

Sheesh, both of you have been around long enough that I'm ashamed that "new-ness" even matters to you two.

Jerome Scuggs
03-18-2004, 05:30 PM
it really doesnt. you know the adage "fight fire with fire", "fight dumb with dumb". i descend to his level, then begin.

Troll King
03-18-2004, 08:45 PM
Well if that's his natural level then it's your fault for sinking down to it.

In other words, if someone's telling you to grow up and act your age, saying "he started it!" doesn't really help you.

Jerome Scuggs
03-18-2004, 08:55 PM
hold up

Cops
03-19-2004, 12:57 PM
I thought the thread would be dead by now. I fucking love punjar's excuses.

Ivan
03-19-2004, 01:16 PM
Oh if you are in juice's squad chat, it contains 40% racist.

PS - Juice sucks now.

Jerome Scuggs
03-19-2004, 09:20 PM
actually, we're peaking now, just half our players are euros and so theyre never on when were on.

come TWL, boom

Liquid Blue
03-20-2004, 09:23 AM
Oh if you are in juice's squad chat, it contains 40% racist.

PS - Juice sucks now.

Where the hell did that come from?

Jerome Scuggs
03-20-2004, 10:12 AM
hes ivan. lord knows.

Cops
03-20-2004, 12:27 PM
New plot twist, punjar infact runs juice and is accouantable for half the names on the TWD roster. :rolleyes:

Jerome Scuggs
03-20-2004, 01:05 PM
yes, i am actually another one of punjars aliases.

gg

~punjar