Idea: new pubmap.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Idea: new pubmap.

My idea is since almost everyone hates levterring that there should be no way to fly around the base anymore. Changing shipsettings is a terrible idea so just fix the map so it isn't possible anymore for ppl to easily get a lot of kills and ruine the fun for a lot of people.

And it will be still possible to levterr, but the levterrs actually need some skills now and need to do it from within base. The map could get a duelingbox/spawningzone with the regular pub-base on top. I think this would make everyone happy. Maybe an idea is to test it out some time.

-bram

But you need to be able to have snipers up on the roof or else the flag room will be too easily defendable. With no roof or even left or right threat, the defence will concentrate more on the flag entrance.

Comment

eh, Roofing is a hobby for a lot of trenchers; as much as I hate LTs, I think you lose a nice little piece of map by zoning off the roof. Isn't there a better way?

Comment

Few members of TWDev (Trench Wars Development) have tried to make something fun for a new pub map, but Arilou have done so damn nice pub map for TW, so it's not that easy to make better one ?go newpub to test Arilou's newest version...
        - Acid Tank

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." -Kurt Cobain

Comment

Originally posted by Acid Tank
          Few members of TWDev (Trench Wars Development) have tried to make something fun for a new pub map, but Arilou have done so damn nice pub map for TW, so it's not that easy to make better one ?go newpub to test Arilou's newest version...
          Yes acid is right (im a member of dev) i think before all maps go up as another hosted basing arena it should be tested as pub its been a year or more with this same pub map we need some spice in our tw life. I mean the baseing game is to predictable.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Working...
          X