Transcipts Week 11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transcipts Week 11

THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE WAITED FOR IS HERE AT LAST! BROUGHT TO YOU BUY SUPER 8 INCH MAXI’S AND JOHN SHAFT! THIS IS TRENCH CENTER!

2 WEEKS HIATUS IS TOO LONG TO BE GONE, WEEK’S 9 AND 10 HAVE PASSED US BY, AND THE LEAGUE PLAYOFFS ARE NOW IN FULL SWING!

IN ITS FINAL WEEK, BASING ACTION PITTED WHITE RABBITS AGAINST VORTEX THE RABBITS FACED THEIR TOUGHEST OPPONENT IN THEIR SHORT HISTORY IN TRENCH WARS LEAGUES. PREGAME TENSION RAN HIGH AS SQUADLEADER ARROGANCE RACED TO FIND BODIES TO PUT IN-GAME AND ATE SAND. CHAOS BROKE OUT WHEN IT WAS REVEALED THAT THE BOT COULD NOT PUT SHADE'S CHILD IN THE LINEUP YET AGAIN DUE TO HIS DELINQUENT APOSTROPHE. THINKING QUICKLY, ARROGANCE REPLACED HIM JUST MOMENTS BEFORE THE ROSTER WAS FINISHED BEING CALLED. A HUSH FELL OVER THE ARENA AS VORTEX'S ONLY TWO APPEARING MEMBERS WERE BROUGHT OUT OF SPEC; AND, TIRED OF THE FALSE AURA OF SERIOUSNESS, WHITERABBIT WON THE MATCH ON A TECHNICALITY. RANDEDL GAVE MVP HONORS TO BLUEDANDY, WHO TYPED OUT HIS NAME FASTEST.

THE EMBATTLED PALLIES WELCOMED THE RETURNS OF ROGERMEXICO AND CONCRETESCHLYRD FROM A TRIP TO THE NETHER REGIONS OF DETROIT, BY FORCING ROG TO PLAY IN A LANCASTER AGAINST ONIX. HIS EFFORTS THOUGH WERE SHADOWED BY PEARL JAMS LANCASTER MASTERY. ONIX HAD ONLY 6 PLAYERS AVAILABLE FOR THE GAME, AND FOUGHT HARDER THAN ANY WOULD HAVE THOUGHT. IN THE END, PALLIES WERE ABLE TO TAKE THE VICTORY 140K TO 4K.

IN YET ANOTHER CHAPTER OF DAYS OF OUR LIGHT, THE SOAP OPERA PRONE MEMBERS OF LIGHT BROKE OUT THE DRAMA QUEEN HATS AND WHINED ABOUT SOMETHING. THUS GETTING A REMATCH AGAINST THE CRIPPLES WHO SHOULD HANDILY KICK THE LOVING SNOT OUT OF LIGHT.

DISOBLIGE AND THE SCRUBBERS GOT DOWN ON SUNDAY IN A BATTLE FOR FIRM CONTROL OF SECOND PLACE. THE SCRUBBERS FOUGHT HARD AND THIS GAME WAS FILLED MITH MANY INTENSE FLAG ROOM BATTLES. SPECTATORS WERE NOTED AS SAYING “WOW!” AND “OH BOY WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!” ONE WAS EVEN HEARD MUTTERING “IF IT WASN’T FOR WARPORTAL BEING ARRESTED FOR PROSTITUTION IN GERMANY, THINGS MAY BE DIFFERENT.” IN THE END, DISO WAS ABLE TO REGAIN THE POINTS LEAD, AND BATTLE IT OUT FOR A 100K TO 89K VICTORY. DISO TAKES THE SECOND PLACE POSITION, AND THE SCRUBBERS DROP BACK TO 4TH DUE TO THE PALLIES VICTORY.

IN THE FINAL MATCH THAT WAS NOT EVEN PLAYED EVEN THOUGH IT COULD HAVE BEEN PLAYED BUT THERE WAS NO ONE AROUND WHO KNEW THAT IT SHOULD BE PLAYED, AND IN THE END IT WASN’T PLAYED BUT PALADEN GOT A FREEBIE FROM THE BRITS. IT WAS RUMORED THAT BRIT SQUAD WAS INSTIGATING RIOTS AT THE LEEDS MUSIC FESTIVAL THIS PAST WEEKEND.

ON TO DUELING PLAYOFF ACTION…

LIGHT DEFEATS ONIX 2 TO 1 AND SIEGE DESTROYS DRASTIC 2 TO NOHTING GUARANTEEING THEMSELVES SPOTS IN THE HIGHER TIER FOR WEEK 12’S PLAYOFF GAMES. SIEGE AND LIGHT WILL PLAY EACH OTHER, WITH CROWD HOPES THAT SIEGE WILL ANNIHILATE LIGHT AND GRAND FASHION.

ELUSIVE MANAGED TO KEEP THE NOW DEFUNCT SHRIEK SQUAD AT BAY WITH A 2 TO 1 VICTORY.

AND DOOM SPELLED DOOM FOR SK8, LEAVING THEM CRYING ON THEIR AIRWALKS. FINAL SCORE DOOM 2… SK8 1

JAV PLAYOFF ACTION WAS MARRED WITH CONTROVERSY AND COMPLAINING THIS WEEK.

WITH A GRAND FLUSHING SOUND, LIGHTS SO-CALLED UNDEFEATED SEASON WAS NO MORE. CRIPPLES PROVED TO THE YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPERS THAT WHEELCHAIRS WILL WIN EVERYTIME. CRIPPLES MEMBER LEMON WAS HEARD LAUGHING AFTER THE MATCH UNTIL HE VOMITED. LIGHT NOW HAS TO GO PLAY IN THE LOWER TIERS WITH THE COMMONFOLK, MUCH TO THE CHAGRIN OF MITCH WHO HAD TO STOP BUILDING HIS TEMPLE TO LIGHT OUT OF SHAME.

SIEGE HANDILY DEFEATED SHRIEK 2 – 0 AND WILL MEET CRIPPLES IN THE HIGHER TIER GAME, A PLACE WHERE LIGHT WILL NOT BE.

IN OTHER ACTION, ELUSIVE DEFEATED ONIX 2 TO 0 AND SK8 OLLIED WITH A VARIAL KICK FLIP OVER ZERO HOUR 2 TO 0.

THAT’S IT FOR THIS WEEKS TRENCH CENTER….

TUNE IN NEXT WEEK WHEN WE DISCUSS THE THE GROTESQUE AMOUNT OF HAIR ON MY CHEST, AND HOW TO PREVENT IT!

I’M THE PUSHER, AND THIS IS TRENCH CENTER!
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Why do I pay so much for car insurance?

Comment

Because the man has one thing in mind my young friend...

KEEPING YOU DOWN!

I in fact think I would like to be a congressional lobbyist for the insurance industry. THose guys must make some damned nice cash.
      Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Dude, I'm paying 1084$ for 6 months on basic liability for my shitty 1987 Buick Skyhawk.

...The insurance costs more than my car.

Comment

Full coverage? I feel your pain. I pay $226/mo for full coverage, only because I got a driving after suspension in 97. No accidents or anything. Were those insurance rates like that before Sept 11?

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

FULL COVERAGE? HAH!

Basic Liability.

Which means if my car gets totaled, they won't give me any money for it. All that's covered is Bodily Injury for me and the people I hit.

This injustice is brought to you by the people that somehow foresee Teenagers being bad drivers.

Comment

Why was your license suspended? You have comprehensive coverage now? How old are you?

Comment

annux its that high until you are 25. then it will drop to about a 1/5th of that.

edit: i actually have no idea how much it will drop in comparison. maybe a shit load is a better number
                To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

That's pretty fucking queer.

I'll tell you whats more queer, not having car insurance being against the law in New York.

Comment

Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                    Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

You're gonna get it Burial.

Comment

I now have a newfound respect for hipsters.
                        sage

Comment

I'd probably let her play zookeeper with my crotch cobra.
                          PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I bet she has all sorts of veneral diseases.

Comment

Working...
                            X