Squad limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squad limit

What is the Squad limit for TWD? Meaning how many squads can enter the Trench wars division?

69 wooho !!

umn.. dunno :/

Comment

Why would there be a squad limit? It's done on that whole ranking system meaning the more squads the better. So obviously there isn't one.

Comment

It's probably the same as TWL.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          Why would there be a squad limit? It's done on that whole ranking system meaning the more squads the better. So obviously there isn't one.

Comment

So... you guys are saying, that everyone who wants to be in... is in?

$$ wootness gj staff, twl's been pissing off enough ppl as is
            http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pu...asp?id_=824053

Comment

ummm i was wondering, when will the sign ups be on, so we can prepare early and own

Comment

om3ga, read the thread TWT News.

When the bot is done the site will be done. The signups will be open by then.
                Light is faster than sound. That is why people look bright, until you hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by BLeeN
                  om3ga, read the thread TWT News.

When the bot is done the site will be done. The signups will be open by then.
                  Anyone know where I can find a 1000 kilometre long whip to make this process faster?

Alternativly, a train ticket so I can just go over there and slave drive them into making it faster.
                  gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                  gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                  gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation

Anyone know where I can find a 1000 kilometre long whip to make this process faster?

Alternativly, a train ticket so I can just go over there and slave drive them into making it faster.
                    I could get off my lazy ass, and bike the... about... 4 kms and do it for you?
                    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Working...
                    X