[ TWLD ] Final Stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ TWLD ] Final Stats

Here are the final stats for TWLD! Congrats to Iron Survivor on winning the scoring title, and to the Top 5 overall in Iron, Cres, Okyo, Ease, and Best. And shout-outs to Iron (Force), Ease (Thunder), Best (Dice), Ricko (Cobra), Racketeer (Paladen), Geio (LEGO), and temujin (Dynasty) for leading their respective teams.

Cape> draft easier to win when you cap

*6 months later*

Cape triple frowns and misses playoffs in every league

1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Would it be possible for you to do something like this with twlj and twlb? I love looking at these, and if you already are working on this, awesome. Could you add some playoff stats/winners etc to it? Thanks and you are the best!
      1:waven> u challenge
      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Lol sick stats update...only took 2 years. Good thing twl site has its own stats without bias. Gonna dookie on you and your team in TWDT just like i did in ld semis....what a goof lol BTW you posted this at 330am? Dude leave the house once in awhile...its quite disturbing that you are up all night trying to find who to exclude on your spreadsheet that early in the morning.
        Last edited by Tanzu; 09-26-2016, 09:00 AM.
        tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
        capE> lucky he didnt say captain
        capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
        9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
        1:Kentaro> suits you well
        1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Huh? What are you talking about?

*6 months later*

Comment

Oh, wow, I didn't even notice -- you even managed to duck my TWLD Stats -- impressive!

*6 months later*

Comment

Yeah man! Too bad i couldnt duck the smell of cheese lingering from your room in your dads apartment!!!
              capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
                Lol sick stats update...only took 2 years. Good thing twl site has its own stats without bias. Gonna dookie on you and your team in TWDT just like i did in ld semis....what a goof lol BTW you posted this at 330am? Dude leave the house once in awhile...its quite disturbing that you are up all night trying to find who to exclude on your spreadsheet that early in the morning.
                LOL allie you're a ghost after winning LD. Mans not seen on the charts...look, don't feel bad, because it's not surprising at all. I got a good example for you my friend. When I'm offline minding my life..I log in and immediatly I get pm'd that I'm still being talked over...with things such as Bellend> he's ending his basing career getting slapped by me and zid, sounds good to me lol..or..just yesterday, Bellend> guy must have a damaged ego not getting picked first by Dreamwin...

As if a "basing career" was real. I suppose a LoL one is also a career then. It's also ''irrelevant'' getting picked 1st, 2nd or 3rd as I've been all of them, a problem that 99% of the game never had. Not being picked by a friend is also cool, as I've picked Trasher over Jamal in 2015 and a 13year old e-friendship still exists. I think the social dynamics are completly messed up or completly lacking in knowledge and experience to mediate with other human beings (unless it's licking cock to raise your social e-status, my brother mentioned this various times when he squadded with this bipolar goof) and it won't change until that dusty and greasy atic is abandoned.

I think us two and a few others are marked for life, especially when you expose someone's sadness, hypocricy and systematic DT bullshit, such as cancelling trades for some, or changing rules mid-season. That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

It's either a divorce, prison or ending doing advanced analytics for SS for two other goofs who crave this way of living. By 2025, BannerBoy and Mr. Arrogant will close the line being 4th and 5th vs MatchbotTeam4 :juggle:
                Last edited by Stayon; 09-26-2016, 12:25 PM.
                Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                Your friend,
                ​​Papi
                ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
                  LOL allie you're a ghost after winning LD. Mans not seen on the charts...look, don't feel bad, because it's not surprising at all. I got a good example for you my friend. When I'm offline minding my life..I log in and immediatly I get pm'd that I'm still being talked over...with things such as Bellend> he's ending his basing career getting slapped by me and zid, sounds good to me lol..or..just yesterday, Bellend> guy must have a damaged ego not getting picked first by Dreamwin...

As if a "basing career" was real. I suppose a LoL one is also a career then. It's also ''irrelevant'' getting picked 1st, 2nd or 3rd as I've been all of them, a problem that 99% of the game never had. Not being picked by a friend is also cool, as I've picked Trasher over Jamal in 2015 and a 13year old e-friendship still exists. I think the social dynamics are completly messed up or completly lacking in knowledge and experience to mediate with other human beings (unless it's licking cock to raise your social e-status, my brother mentioned this various times when he squadded with this bipolar goof) and it won't change until that dusty and greasy atic is abandoned.

I think us two and a few others are marked for life, especially when you expose someone's sadness, hypocricy and systematic DT bullshit, such as cancelling trades for some, or changing rules mid-season. That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

It's either a divorce, prison or ending doing advanced analytics for SS for two other goofs who crave this way of living. By 2025, BannerBoy and Mr. Arrogant will close the line being 4th and 5th vs MatchbotTeam4 :juggle:
                  Bro. You kill me lol. The man offered me coors light to drink while i brought him some of finest kush in the 6. If i knew we were drinking water i wouldve saved myself the uncomfortably awkward odor of cheese hitting my nostril and got high with a homeless man instead.
                  capE> LOL BURN

Comment

WHAT IS HAPPENING
                    SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                    SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Zizzo>what the fuck is happening
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzu View Post
                        Bro. You kill me lol. The man offered me coors light to drink while i brought him some of finest kush in the 6. If i knew we were drinking water i wouldve saved myself the uncomfortably awkward odor of cheese hitting my nostril and got high with a homeless man instead.
                        Dead. Somersby or Smirnoff Orange were the other brave options.

Originally posted by milosh View Post
                        WHAT IS HAPPENING
                        A slumber party! Red PJ's are mandatory as it will make us look edgy! Bring pillows and some USB sticks to save your excell fun!
                        Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                        Your friend,
                        ​​Papi
                        ​​​​​

Comment

all I see is this over and over like 10x in each of my threads

man is an absolute force on TWL forums trying to desperately cling to relevancy.

attempting to decipher his horrible grammar, nonsensical logic, and cancerous shitposts that come in blocks of unending text is an endeavor best left to future anthropologists.

*6 months later*

Comment

my sources (Doris 'Omega' Burke) have let me know that dreamwin checked stayons forum post history before making his final decision #TWDT2016

Comment

Sig'd so that Ogron is forced to read. GG
                              SSCU Trench Wars Super Moderator
                              SSCU Trench Wars Bot/Web Developer

Stayon> That type of thing, when you're married for 50 years but you know you fucked up when you dropped chilli sause on your elitist rich boss, while crossing the cafeteria's lunch zone, getting you fired, because you were distracted admiring the cleaning lady's ass that you beated off to, when your sluggish wife and two retarted kids were asleep.

Comment

Working...
                              X