X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steam Visibility Round #1 - Feb 17th to Mar 17th

AT LONG LAST, WE HAVE A DATE!

We'll be starting a Visibility Round on Steam on Saturday, Febuary 17th!

We should see a notable increase in population during this time (though not as large as with the launch).

This is the first of 5 available visibility rounds.

Time to contact the old crew and enjoy a bit of the glory days together!

Positive reviews on the Steam page will also help expand the reach of the visibility round: store.steampowered.com/app/352700/Subspace_Continuum/

Check out the Steam changelog here: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?46408

We are in need of translators to localize the content of the Steam About page. Send me a message if you're interested.

Stay tuned for tied-in league and events announcements!
    "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
    -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

!! s t e a m r e l a u n c h !!

good luck
    Leland

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
      AT LONG LAST, WE HAVE A DATE!
      1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Surprising absolutely no-one, we'll be delaying this a few weeks as we plan out the leagues map going forward. Unfortunately had some sudden shakeups in the lives of people who had been planning and weren't able to make things happen as smoothly as desired.

Stay tuned for a revised announcement soon. It will come from all channels, loudly, and will coincide with leagues and events.
        "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
        -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
        X