stupid people

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Twinkie <><
    who makes a name where they think jesus is a terrorist what are you an arab or something
    only because you ask...

a person who makes that name is someone who likes the dead kennedys, dislikes abusive authority figures, thinks christianity is government sponsored mind control, and isn't so ignorant to think that just because a person doesn't like jesus it doesn't mean they're arab or muslim...

...i'm all those things and many more. but mostly i'm just like everyone else in the world: another insignificant fiber in the tapestry of life.

Comment

take your communist propaganda some where else mini joe stalin
      whatever floats your boat

Comment

I'm a stupid people.
        it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

I thought you wanted some time away from the computer?

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
            ...i'm all those things and many more. but mostly i'm just like everyone else in the world: another insignificant fiber in the tapestry of life.
            I like to think of myself as a colorful food stain on the tapestry of life.
            People who are rather more than six feet tall and nearly as broad across the shoulders often have uneventful journeys. People jump out at them from behind rocks then say things like, "Oh. Sorry. I thought you were someone else."

Comment

And George Bush can be the bleach that wipes everything out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kyace
                I like to think of myself as a colorful food stain on the tapestry of life.
                i guess that would make twinkie the chocolate skidmark on the underoos of life?

Comment

at least im not black GAME OVER
                  whatever floats your boat

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkie <><
                    na why bother if i know nothing will happen when i email and i do need some time off the comp
                    Then why bother posting a thread to get your ban lifted?

PS: for someone that post a thread on how I need to be banned for my name, Some remarks you have made in this thread lead me to believe you need to practise what you preach.
                    The Earth does not belong to us, We belong to the Earth. * Chief Joseph *

Oen Izan> I am the KING of NEWBS! self appointed but still a king, none the less.

Oen Izan> Bow before me and kiss the scepter, you may get to view the royal jewels.

:chris: "Captain! There's a steering wheel sticking out of your pants!"

:pirate2: "Arr, it's drivin' me nuts!"

Comment

Originally posted by jesus=terrorist
                      i guess that would make twinkie the chocolate skidmark on the underoos of life?
                      That was gold.

Comment

Working...
                      X