Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what point are you trying to make?

Comment

It's okay to bust a window to break into someone's house as long as you don't take anything from inside.

What she's failing to realize is that you're still breaking a window (which the homeowner has to pay for) and you're still criminal trespassing.

Want to test system security on the level? Go through the proper channels.
      Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

This isn't retarded, this is just weird

Conc- I've got tickets to see Spoon in May
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

He should stay here and do the four years, he doesnt deserve a 70 year jail sentance for what he did. ridiculous.
          Reinstate Sarien
          ph> AND THEN ME AND THE PLOINKIES WILL HEAD DOWN TO THE LOCAL CRUFFER FOR TEA AND WONKETS

Hal Wilker> Need I look recall the statement? And Suh.. control ya ho

"no, it's Monday, which of course means it's ethnic day, so ill be going with Rosalita"

Comment

Aside from all personal bias, the law is the law. I think it would be much more efficient if the US Government hired him.
            dong burger

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
              It's okay to bust a window to break into someone's house as long as you don't take anything from inside.

What she's failing to realize is that you're still breaking a window (which the homeowner has to pay for) and you're still criminal trespassing.

Want to test system security on the level? Go through the proper channels.
              That analogy is totally imappropriate. He did not break anything, did he? The most you could have said was that he got through a loophole and visited some places that he should not have.

How much we are annoyed, we should not shoot a neighbourhood cat that wandered into our backyeard just because it was curious.

If the U.S. government spent several billion dollars a year on defence, it is fairly pathetic a hacker could single handedly access the top secret files. And if such a talented hacker does exist, it is better to bribe him and buy him than to let him slip away and recruited by some terrorists group, don't you think?
              ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

RTFA?

"The entire network of more than 300 computers at US Naval Weapons Station Earle, in New Jersey, is said to have been left inoperable after Mr McKinnon deleted files."

edit: props to jt for the mitnick refrence
                Last edited by Benno; 04-19-2006, 10:49 AM.
                SIGNATURE PROTEST: KEEP THE SHORT FFS

Comment

Originally posted by T3l Ca7
                  That analogy is totally imappropriate.
                  How much we are annoyed, we should not shoot a neighbourhood cat that wandered into our backyeard just because it was curious.

edit: I was going to post something else to explain how stupid you are but I think these quotes will suffice

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programme...ne/4977134.stm

I used to have a small amount of sympathy for this guy--now I know he's just a nutjob. There are bits of this article that make me scratch my head (doesn't know how to take a screenshot? wtf?), but the whole thing is a load of crap.

Give this guy Guantanomo--maybe it'll break him of his crazy delusions of grandeur.
                    Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

In an interview with him on the bbc a year or so ago, he claimed that the reason he couldn't save any of the images to his computer was because "the images were so large they would have noticed me transferring them"

Comment

Originally posted by Benno
                        edit: props to jt for the mitnick refrence
                        Just noticed this, ty.

Comment

Wouldn't it be better to give a job to hacker that you DIDN'T catch over one you did?
                          USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Click Here
                            ☕ 🍔 🍅 🍊🍏

Comment

Working...
                            X