X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL what happen to Revolt?

Comment

Originally posted by genocidal View Post
      How is something "more than possible?" Does that mean it's hard not to cheat?
      efb

Comment

your squad will be dqed and forfeit the game. the captains and the player should know that they can't play since there are lists that everyone can see
        violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
        [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
          what if it does happen by accident? will the host be responsible for this?
          yes ofc!
          SSCU Trench Wars Local BanG Operator
          SSCU Trenchwars SModerator
          Trench Wars Extreme League Head Operator
          Trench Wars Divisions Operator

1:Rudy> We don't let Barton out much
          1:Rudy> He has a habit of touching things he's not supposed to
          1:Rudy> Like fire, and boobies

Comment

Sarow cant play for warpath or tough?
            King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by sexy wooden spoon View Post
              Sarow cant play for warpath or tough?
              correct!
              violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
              [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

omg, even if he clones himself.. it won't be of any use!!

Comment

Vys sucks, what does it matter?
                  5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                  5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                  5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Lame View Post
                    Well Vys can just go to a friend, register and play TWL from there with a different name. If he really wants to play, you won't be able to stop him :turned:
                    Staff never could stop someone from playing no matter what they did (ban them or otherwise), people could always go to a different place or get a new MID/IP address.
                    3:Maurauth> lets all be rastafarian
                    3:Screamo> As long as you supply the weed for our "religious ceremonies"
                    3:Emery> im a rastafarian muslim atheist
                    3:Maurauth> so you get high whilst blowing shit up
                    3:Maurauth> but not because gods tell you to?

Comment

Originally posted by Zerzera View Post
                      What a retarded question.
                      not really, if you understand how things usually go you can see squads adding players who are not legit, then have the opponent appeal and get a win or rematch.. would be good if this is thougt of befoe
                      Only the loyal count.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumpson View Post
                        not really, if you understand how things usually go you can see squads adding players who are not legit, then have the opponent appeal and get a win or rematch.. would be good if this is thougt of befoe
                        which is exactly what this thread is for?
                        Originally posted by turmio
                        jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                        Originally posted by grand
                        I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

You are all emo for vys
                          Subnova Owner

Comment

Just curious, but how does TW staff prevent players from hopping on other rostered names and then playing? Seems to me that players could find a way to get around that stuff.

Hopefully staff can prevent these types of things, because it can really screw things up bad.
                            RaCka> how can i get you here
                            death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                            RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                            death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I would like pascone to edit his post, i'm allowed to play TWL next season. Also some of the people that you said cannot play they were on the roster before you said this. I may be new to this bullshit co-ordinating but shouldn't softlock be introduced in like week 2. I wasn't aware of this because im not forum whore. But shouldn't you make important point's like this in the WhatsNew.txt or send *zone messages.-vys
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

It's not softlock. When you hop twl squads, you're ineligible to play for 1 week. The dates there are the days they hopped, so they can't play twl for that week, and have to wait for the following week.
                                Originally posted by paradise!
                                pretty sure the flu is just bacteria found everywhere, just during the winter our immune systems are at its lowest, thus the bacteria aren't exactly killed off.
                                1:Reaver> HALP
                                1:Reaver> HELELP
                                1:Reaver> SAW CRANS MOM NAKED
                                1:Reaver> HELP YOU DUMB FUCKS

Comment

Working...
                                X