is there or not a roster limit of 35?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there or not a roster limit of 35?

why am i seeing active squads in TWD with well over 35 guys on roster?

i thought it was set to a 35 man roster yet i saw a squad with 46 guys on their roster on twd today

whats up with that?
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

If you read on TWL website the rules and regs, I recall the roster limit must not exceed 30 members.

Maybe some the squads that have over 30+, will make a decision on who stays when they qualify. I guess to weed out the best from the worst squad mates.

Comment

I also recall it being 35 for this next season.
      1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
      1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
      1: cundor> dude
      1: cundor> i already told my parents
      1: Desperate> LOL
      1: Cremation> HAHA
      1: bram> :)
      1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

it used to be 30 it was changed for last TWD/TWL i do believe
        Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Umm, there is no maximum roster limit for TWD itself, but when TWL comes cracking on your doorstep, you gotta announce to a TWL-Op who the representing players in you squad will be, and the remainders will be disqualified sort to say.
          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
          Failure teaches success.
          . â–²
          ▲ ▲

Comment

TWD has no limit at current, wheras any team planning to qualify for TWL must have no more than 35, and no fewer than 10.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

35 will be it for TWL, there is no limit for TWD , check the rules about that.

Comment

pfft sayain revolution had like 72+.
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

I dont think there should be a limit 1st off but thats a different thing. A good idea for squads who have more then 35 on there roster to do is make a roster type thing on the TWL page like TWD has. Then they can add the 35 they want.
                  _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

well i think you guys should address it and make it the same for TWD then

people are complaining that there isnt enough players or enough squads for say like TWBD

when certain squads in TWD are loading up with over 30 players that are mostly basers lets say....... u just reduced the amount of squads playing....

and on top of it, you are encouraging squad hopping ever more due to the fact is that as TWL draws near and people think they arent getting enough playing time or wont get to play in TWL they start hopping to find a squad they can play on...

post a roster limit....

squads holding 40+ people on their roster is getting a little bit ridiculous......

nothing says they cant be on their squad, just only 35 names roster joined......

since last TWD when this was discussed and the rule then was 35 man roster limit i have always stated that to our squad that we cant have more then 35........

dont think id really want more then that if they were active people lol

thats my 2cents worth

Comment

This is the roster rule that has been in effect ever since TWD started.....

1. At this moment, there is NO limit on the amount of squadmembers a squad can have. Keep it within reasonable boundaries, and I won't have to restrict it.

TWD has never been limited, however TWL has always had limits.
                      "Have Guns and Travel SubSpace / Continuum"

Comment

Is it possible to get more then 35 for TWL?

Cause maybe you wanted 36 or something could you do that?
                        1:Raven -.-> your not fully clean till your "zetta"fully clean

3:Selex> Zetta puts on a richard nixon mask and we do it all night

Case Closed
                        Officer 1:Get the cause of death?
                        Officer 2:Were pretty sure it's the knife in his back, sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Zetta
                          Is it possible to get more then 35 for TWL?

Cause maybe you wanted 36 or something could you do that?
                          are you for real?
                          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Do the TWD rosters have to match up with the TWL rosters, though? I'm fairly positive I won't be playing many (if any) TWL matches for Pallies this season, but I enjoy playing TWDs. Could I give up my TWL roster spot without sacrificing my ability to play TWDs?
                            5:gen> man
                            5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
                              people are complaining that there isnt enough players or enough squads for say like TWBD

when certain squads in TWD are loading up with over 30 players that are mostly basers lets say....... u just reduced the amount of squads playing....
                              In my experience the problem hasn't been "well, there are six squads all playing bds right now, too bad there are 16 players online for each of those squads"... It's been more like "no squads have seven or eight people on". I don't know what you're talking about.
                              5:gen> man
                              5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Working...
                              X