Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read it.

In the Melee Chat After Final TWD's.

1:BossHawk> and we managed to rebuild and get into TWLD and TWLJ and might still get back into TWLB
    1:BossHawk> man, u think about it, since last season, Melee lost almost everyone....other then smackattack, recon, and poid.......
    1:iLDuce> yea, but yet we still made twl ;d
    1:BossHawk> im damn proud of this squad
    1:Adeon> :')
    1:iLDuce> cept for adeon, yea
    1:Adeon>
    1:BossHawk> i a few months ago, all i cared about was being in TWLB it was the only thing that mattered
    1:iLDuce> <33
    1:BossHawk> but as we picked up some of u guys i started thinking how cool it would be to fuck em all and be a 3 league squad again while they all talked about melee dissolving and shit
    1:BossHawk> and we came so close...

Thought ya'll should of just read that. Not to be egotistical, but i think Melee does deserve to be in TWLB. Btw, dont mind iLDuce.. he's mentally challenged. =P

Yah SCREW adeon, seriously! I'm very happy that you guys are happy, but I believe this thread should be merged with the other "We Love Melee" Thread... or whatever King's Sword started. Just stick with BDing lots of squads and I'm SURE you'll be plopped in TWLB sometime in the middle or perhaps even the beginning of the season.

Comment

shit happens

to bad for melee
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Ah gonna use my 100th post here cause I support Melee.

Well way back when I was a newbie (wait I still am ) I always wanted to get into Melee. They were my Idols. Well as Boss stated they lost a HUGE part of their squad and since then have managed to make TWL in dueling and javs...I was hoping they'd make TWLB because there is no terr i respect more then Bosshawk. Wanted to play him in leagues

Good luck in TWL Melee you worked hard for it and congrats
        MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
        http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

Respect your WPE... BITCH

Comment

No, melee does not deserve to make TWLB, because they didnt win enough games.
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Hold on while I take out the worlds smallest violin. Please move this to useless crap.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Its obvious I support WPE the most, shes my terr, shes amazing and shes the biggest reason I've stuck with RB this long
                MSN: cb3itsme@gmail.com
                http://img32.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img32&image=Rinse.jpg

Comment

melee in all 3, wicked job $
                  Last edited by Randedl; 04-25-2004, 07:46 PM.
                  Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                  Philos> there is something about you
                  Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Originally posted by Randedl
                    gj melee. . .

remember, some of those lb squads are bound to drop out.
                    ^ ^ ^
                    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

And you can plan on Grapevine hoping for the same thing... am I right Rand?

Comment

whatever happens happens
                        Philos> I both hate you and like you more than anyone in this game randedl
                        Philos> there is something about you
                        Philos> You're like the wife i'd love to fuck, but beat every night after work

PhaTz> we should all wear t-shirts that says "I WAS THERE WHEN RANDEDL LOST TWLD" and on the back, "TWICE"

Comment

Nice job Melee!
                          Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
                          1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

haha Legions needs update!
                            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
                            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
                            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
                            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
                            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
                            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
                            X