Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the Schedule done?

im curious

are the squad seeded and then matched up?

especially on the cross-conference games?

i happened to be flipping thru our TWLB schedule, and noticed that our cross-conference games are Diso and Mambo... no big deal, but definitely very tough matches

then i look at Basing Crew and their cross conference games are:
    Syndicate and Sk8, WR and Mambo

id say 1 top 4 team and 3 bottom in that division probably (no need to flame, just early expectations)

where we end up playing
    diso, mambo, incuria and shriek probably the top 3 in that division and top 4 of 5 or so....

again, not complaining, just curious as to how its done...

my thoughts on cross conference matches is always that the seeding be done to have equal ranked squads playing off equal ranked squads.... so to speak....
    Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

See, there is this 'Match Faery' who waves a magical wand and then all the matches are set up!

In scientific terms though, I believe the higher tier players in the Conferences face eachother. I could be wrong though, I just never have the oppurtunity to be the first reply.
    Save a tree; eat a beaver

1:Mefesto> king let me say you something
    1:Mefesto> you are a soon of a biatch with retarded face like nostra damus and you got a hump on your dick

WHY TALK SHIT WHEN YOU ALREADY MAKE IT?!

Comment

Originally posted by Bosshawk
      im curious

are the squad seeded and then matched up?

especially on the cross-conference games?

i happened to be flipping thru our TWLB schedule, and noticed that our cross-conference games are Diso and Mambo... no big deal, but definitely very tough matches

then i look at Basing Crew and their cross conference games are:
      Syndicate and Sk8, WR and Mambo

id say 1 top 4 team and 3 bottom in that division probably (no need to flame, just early expectations)

where we end up playing
      diso, mambo, incuria and shriek probably the top 3 in that division and top 4 of 5 or so....

again, not complaining, just curious as to how its done...

my thoughts on cross conference matches is always that the seeding be done to have equal ranked squads playing off equal ranked squads.... so to speak....

so, assuming you think mambo is the team at the top of the division, whiterabbits, who beat spastic last weekend handily, are going to be at the bottom of the league? Okay, just wanted to make sure.
      The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
      All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

u want to win the league ? then u need to win from all the teams ... BC wins from WR who won from Spastic...figure out urself...

welcome to the leageus !
        Code:
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> guys, yellow + green is really shitty for forumcolours :p
        1:lnx> what's wrong with that combination
        1:lnx> I wear yellow-green clothes :(
        1:Pred_FNM <ER>> i dont mean in clothes, in forums..
        1:lnx> kk
        1:lnx> buy a black-white computer monitor if you don't like the colors foo

Comment

I dont think wr would have won last week if necro didnt lag out 3 times.. but that is besides the point.

I dont know how its done, but I think inc got a pretty fair one, I think it was Pallies, Anti-scrub, and Rejected basers, I think they are about the same level as us. Pallies maybe a bit better.. I cant really say.
          Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Where can you see the entire schedule????
            Give me a link please.

Comment

You all overrate your squad so much, it's awesome.
              The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
              All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

U cant complain bc TWLB this season has a solid 12 very competative squasd who can win any week (minus melee/sk8) who can still be a threat @ times. This is the most competative season yet in basing and its gonna be a tough season for EVERYONE.
                _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

so out of all these stunning responses, not one of them was on topic, with an intelligent response......

every post doesnt have to be about your silly squad, i posted that example for a frame of reference.......

so if someone who actually knows whats happening and could take a few moments to respond that would be much appreciated it...... the rest of you go whine and bitch and trash talk in the appropriate threads
                  Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by King's Sword
                    Where can you see the entire schedule????
                    Give me a link please.
                    1. http://twl.trenchwars.org/
                    2. Click on Schedule (it's on the sidebar).
                    3. Choose which league you're in

Comment

Boss, I would say Melee will have a tough match with most any squad in TWLB, so there's not much way around that.
                      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                        Boss, I would say Melee will have a tough match with most any squad in TWLB, so there's not much way around that.

when u play agianst harder squads u learn alot so it is kinda good
                        Originally posted by Kolar
                        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by Fit of Rage
                          Thats basicaly waht i said in my post. Besides Sk8 and Melee every other basing squad is competative and has a chance at winning every game and making playoffs. I guess maybe u could put syndicate into them squads but i think synd will impress much like last season only if they got ppl active. PPl wanted a competative TWLB season. We lowered it to 14 squads, we got a competative season. Thats what ppl wanted so now we cant complain. Shriek (since i know oru schedule) has to play diso, inc, a-s, WR, RB, mambo, spastic, sk8, melee,synd.
                          Now besides our last 3 games the 1st 7 aver VERY hard games. I mean we mite go 3-7 and shriek is a nic basing squad. Every week will be competative in TWLB for every squad, which is what we wanted. We cant really complain.
                          _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                          X