Why do you play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you play?

I'm just sitting in a study hall at school and figured I would start this thread... Why do you play subspace? I was just wondering why people played the game. Just post your reason for playing <Please if your gonna be a smart@** don't post>

My reason for playing SS is it gets me away from some stresses like school ect... and is just fun to meet people from around the world.

<Sorry if this is a repeated thread>
    Can't think of a good signature :down: :mad:

I myself played only like 2 hours every other day when I started. Then i made some really great friends online(not to mention addicted to it). Its also an escape from reality, when irl stress hits - start up SS =p

Comment

addiction
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I'm a student, I play computer games
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Zeus plays for the chicks.
          Music and medicine, I'm living in a place where they overlap.

Comment

Boredom, addiction, and nothing better to do untill halo2 comes out.

Comment

It's free.

Comment

The cyber sex is top quality.
                it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

It's fun
                  It's free
                  Community

Comment

lmao...

When I first started, I had a 400 mhz E-Machines computer and this was the only game that it played well outside of my copy of Starcraft. Hell, I couldn't even play Diablo 2 back in the day. So I played this out of the fact that I couldn't play much else with the computer that I had at the time.

Now, like 5 years or so later, I have a 2.8 ghz P4 custom computer and I still play this cause of all the friends I made playing this, the player community in subspace is the best I've seen in any game.
                    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by ConcreteSchlyrd
                      Zeus plays for the chicks.
                      Zeus, please stop stealing dzie tchieks please...I want some too you know
                      I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

My computer cant run any other games
                        "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
                        • Shark
                        • Dicer
                        • Sager
                        • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Mine either, my comp sucks the big one.

I play cause it's fun.
                          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

yeah, my comp sucks too. 3 years ago it was the top of the range though

Comment

<3 Nailed, Desperate, Bloodzombie, Div Rid, MOotland Farmer,lemon, Boo, Zeus!!, Mayo Inc, Roger Mexico, Conc, Brookus, M_M, mantra, pearl jam, telcat, Crvenbanand many others
                              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
                              X