No announcement yet.

sigh...Rest In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

when my dog was put down i was devistated. i feel for u, just remember the good times.
    King Baba> You scare me with your online wisdom.

Comment

Master bub....I'm very sorry to hear about your dog, I know very well how much it hurts and how wierd it is in your house without your beloved pet. I had to put my cat down last week and it was the single worst day of my life. Im not going to post my whole story again in this thread but if you want to read it this is the link: http://forums.trenchwars.org/showthread.php?t=11795

Although I know it's very upsetting that you didn't get to say goodbye for the final time, it is a blessing that diamond left in the night while you slept because when I was watching my cat get his final injection.......I can't even describe it.....I was hugging him and my head was down on his....Then the vet said four words that will be ingrained in my brain for the rest of my life and those words are "Pepper's heart has stopped" and I think at that moment my heart stopped too then I completely lost it and cried a river, it was unbelieveable the devestation that it brought me and I'm glad that you did not have to go through it as well.

Feel free to talk to me in game anytime if you want because I would love to swap stories with you about our faithful companions, actually anyone who reads this is welcome to talk to me about our pets.

-Adamant

Comment

King Diamond owned your dog
        FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Working...
        X