No announcement yet.

sigh...Rest In Peace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RR, I almost skipped over your post when I saw it was about a cat, but seriously that's one cool ass cat.
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

My condolences, I have 2 dogs and a cat myself. I've had one of the dogs since he was a puppy and left his mom, and I know it would be devastating to lose them.
      "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

I have a man made pond in my backyard, with lots of fish. Going into the winter there were about 10 big fish and like 15 middle and 15 baby sized fish. After the winter there are 8 big ones (possibly 10, fish are hard to keep track of and the others may just be low) and no middle or baby fish. I think my fish ate each other.
        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Sorry about your dog but I still don't like you.

Comment

some guy i know's granddad actually put his rabbit down himself behind the garden shed with a sledge hammer. honestly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosstones
              When i came home i said something to PoU on SS about my dog...[b]and some kid[b/] said something along the lines of "ur dog deserved to die" ... thats the ss community for you... immature.

Pou's so insecure he doesn't even masturbate, I woudln't listen to anything he says. He can't even figure himself out, what does he know about life?
              I think Ross was saying that some kid had said that not Pou.
              "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                some guy i know's granddad actually put his rabbit down himself behind the garden shed with a sledge hammer. honestly.
                hmm isn't that animal brutality? I think thats a hefty fine in the states if you get caught.

Comment

my friend told me a story that one time, his friends were having hetero anal sex on a white leather couch...but the girl shit all over the couch for some reason...and when her mom came home and asked what happened to the couch, she blamed it on the dog and dog was put to sleep because of that....doesn't that suck?

ya, well anyway, none of my pets ever died, except my hamster, but it wasn't a big deal, i have a dog, and it annoys the fuck out of me, but i would still hate for it to die...sorry bout your dog

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                    what the fuck. what kind of geezer would think sledgehammer instead of like...22 cal rifle, or ball ping hammer, or rope and an axe....

that would be like that old comedian gallagher and the fuckin watermelon smashing. what an asshat.

Comment

Hm On_Fire, that is about the story of how our dog passed away last summer. We have our 4th Boxer now. I don't know, but I think Boxers are really the sweetest dogs you can have, because they kinda never grow up, and never seem to get that totally gay obedience behaviour.
                      Anyway, last summer the boxer we had, had a tumor. And unlike with the boxer before that, we didn't try to operate it, because the chance that it will be succesfull is rather slim. But she swell up more every day, and in her last days she really started to have trouble breathing.
                      On her last night I went downstairs at 1am after playing subspace, and everyone else was sleeping. She was lying on the kitchenfloor, because that was cool. She was really swollen and could hardly breathe, I put a pillow under her upperbody because she was cold and I tried to keep her company, but she just wanted to be alone, so I went to bed. Knowing she wouldn't be there anymore the next day.

Within months my parents and sister went to buy a new puppy. At first I didn't like the fact that they seemed to "get over" the other dog that fast. But now I am glad they bought Sophie (I wanted to name her Stitch!) because it's such a funny dog! See avatar.
                      You ate some priest porridge

Comment

yeah you would get fined over here for that sledgehammer thing too.

Comment

My dog is cool
                          ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
                          Failure teaches success.

Comment

god im having a hard time just sitting in my house without my dog messing with me
                            RIP Diamond I will always love you.

Comment

I had a poodle when I was little and I liked her, in fact she became my best companion. Somehow when things were getting dark, I came to her and she cheered me up.

When I was 12 years old (the dog was 11 and was still in good heath), my parents decided to sleep her; in brief, to kill her. They didn't like the fact that my dog wouldn't shit at the right place. That's right. Of course, they needed a "good" reason to kill her, so they said that she was sick, which isn't true, as she only vomited once. I think it's because she ate some food that we serve at the table, anyways...

I simply stopped being lucid. Everything became darker and I couldn't believe what was going to happen. I kept telling my parents how much they were wrong, and how they have no heart (which is true, if you ask me, but am I just the same?). I life-threatened my mother, then. I told her I would kill her for what was going to happen. I don't believe I would have had done it, but I felt that it was the only way I could stop the inevitable from happening.

My dad told me he would bring her the next day so there I was, the dog with me, in my bed, thinking that the worthy animal that I loved so much and that was sleeping right besides me will die. I cried a lot that night, and for many nights that came afterward too.

After Princesse was dead, I simply stopped being lucid. Everything became darker and I couldn't believe what was happening. I kept telling my parents how much they were wrong, and how they have no heart (which I still believe is true, if you ask me, but am I just the same?).

They called the police. The police came. And there I was, trying to explain to a police officer why I life-threatened my mother when in fact, THEY were all wrong.

Comment

Quite literally bringing up the dead.
                                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                                ---A few minutes later---
                                9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                                9:Kim> UM
                                9:Kim> i didn't
                                9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                                9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                                9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                                9:pascone> lol?

Comment

Working...
                                X