Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have entered ?go elim and I cannot play, why is that?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just so other mods know, kthx isn't the one who revived this thread. It was revived by spammers for WoW gold yet again. How the fuck are these guys keep coming through, we need to do something about this shit

Dispute Resolution and Governing Law WOW Gold.If you have any problems with buying cheap WOW gold, please come to our website, you will receive rapid relies to your enquiries.But sometimes informal negotiation isn't enough. In that case, you agree to binding arbitration. This is a final resolution that is performed Aion Leveling by an arbiter who hears both sides and attempts to get the sides to agree to a mutually beneficial arrangement Buy WOW Gold. This arbitration will be run by the rules of the American Arbitration Association. This provision prevents you from taking
    the matter to court WOW Power Leveling. You can challenge whether your case belongs in arbitration in court. (In fact, it was that kind of lawsuit that gave us the Bragg Buy Aion Gold. Linden Lab decision.) Also, you may appeal to the court the award the arbiter assigns at the end of arbitration.
    I removed the post and perma-banned it

CLOSED
    Last edited by gran guerrero; 11-01-2010, 12:52 AM.
    sigpic
    All good things must come to an end.

Comment

Working...
    X