Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have entered ?go elim and I cannot play, why is that?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have entered ?go elim and I cannot play, why is that?

Question : I have entered ?go elim or ?go baseelim and I cannot play, why is that?

Answer: You have to accumulate 36 hours of usage before you can play ?go elim or ?go baseelim. If you wish to know how much usage you have, type ?usage. If you accumulated 36 hours while you're online just relogin to the server.

And no, TW Staff cannot transfer usage to secondary accounts.
    DELETED

Part 2: (and trust me I've seen these ?helps come in before) I now have 36 hours, I restarted my client, and I still can't get in, why? And an explanation of Elim

Answer: You have to wait for the current round of elim to end. Elim is played in rounds, and at the end of each round, a new one starts. When the game begins, you can enter and vote by typing a corresponding number in public chat, how many deaths you want to play to (when prompted) and what type of game you wish to play (also when prompted). Some game types are: warbirds, fighters, lancasters, spiders, leviathans. The game ends when there is one player left alive. You get eliminated when you reach the death limit. You are not allowed to team or hide from combat in ?go elim or ?go baseelim or you will be put into spectator mode by a staffer.
    DELETED

Comment

I don't understand!
      LA

Comment

How do I get on the blue team
        Awesome> i'm 20.. and definately bigger than you... where do you live, if i ever take a vacation there i'll come beat you up 7:Ripper> hahah
        7:destroy> he'll come to smash you with his keyboard
        7:death row> lol keyboard. must be thug =(((
        7:LofTy> Rofl Drow

Sika> 5:Rich> i went bowling with lofty irl

death row> just throw in a disclaimer: drunk lofty, cannot be responsible for drunk lofty's opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Lofty
          How do I get on the blue team
          Something which has been puzzling me for years :/

~Ewan
          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
          ---A few minutes later---
          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
          9:Kim> UM
          9:Kim> i didn't
          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

you go into your options and change the colors of your text. make it you as blue vs them as yellow. i think that'll work. but, it won't change the radar. I dunno how to do that.
            DELETED

Comment

Radar colours are change in colors.bm2
              Hello Denon it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several days, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?

Comment

I was only joking Dameon

~Ewan
                USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim

Comment

Yeah it's true that these questions are asked a lot on ?help's but i don't think many of those users would think to check these forums or have even registered for these forums.

I'd say that approxinately 1 in every 30 times this is asked, the guy has probably visited these forums before.

Doesn't hurt to post it here obviously, but i don't know how usefull some of these FAQs guides on the forum really are. The one on the Trench wars website would be more frequently visited by players who are new to the game.

Comment

This sub forum is for updates to the FAQ on tw.org, i'm sure Push will get around to adding to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewan
                      I was only joking Dameon

~Ewan
                      I wasn't >.> <.< >.>
                      DELETED

Comment

For Elim 2 (hosted), you need 1000 hours of usage to play in.
                        this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                        (:3=

Comment

<sigh> the 36 hours thing really does suck... (sorry for bumping this topic) LOL
                          -> StEvEn <- -> Why bother living, without death? <- -> Isn't saving our country worth dying for? Isn't saving the universe worth dying for? <-

Comment

Why does it suck? Trust me, by the time you get way past 36 hours (Which I am assuming you haven't) you will think 36 hours is way too low.

Comment

I think some of the advertising we are doing on MMO sites with the addition of Ara being a eurotrash scumbag is causing people to try to sell us MMO gold.
                              Rabble Rabble Rabble

Comment

Working...
                              X