Hey Twd Staff!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Twd Staff!

I sent 2 "contact us" emails to get my name unregistered from TWD. One on May 5th, the other today. And after 3 WEEKS I still have NO response and twd staff members never answer me back. Hate to make you look bad here (not really) but can I at least get a damn response. It's sad I have to make a thread on this site to hope for an answer...
    (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Email Trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com and or private message Pure_Luck or THE PUSHER or Lnx.
    Last edited by Kolar; 05-26-2004, 06:05 PM.

Comment

and ask for a bj to
      Originally posted by Kolar
      My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
      ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

If you are having a problem registering, it's best to contact staff in-game.

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
          If you are having a problem registering, it's best to contact staff in-game.
          When is staff ever NOT AFK in a private arena? They are always online, but always AFK and never answer back to messages. It's getting ridiculous.
          (ducci)>I want you to know, you should take no pride in this victory, but more like just laugh cuz u just raped us

Comment

If you have an issuen with registering contact me or Overstrand in the game. Thanks

Pure

Comment

Originally posted by Ubik
              When is staff ever NOT AFK in a private arena? They are always online, but always AFK and never answer back to messages. It's getting ridiculous.
              using ?help gets you non-afk staff, but not all of them can register you
              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
              (:3=

Comment

Originally posted by dchao90
                using ?help gets you non-afk staff, but not all of them can register you
                only smods can help u
                Originally posted by Kolar
                My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
                ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Working...
                X