x has been removed for not following the rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• x has been removed for not following the rules

that happens in elim when a ship is picked and people keep changing ships or something

point is

that should happen to people in elim that vote like 15 times + because that just gets annoying. clearly your vote only counts once, it says so at A1. thus, since people break that rule constantly, they should be specced and unable to play that round......perhaps that could help keep newbs away
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

People who do that usually say that it's a method to... influence the other players or something. It just pisses everyone off imo. Voting 2 or 3 times is acceptable, but I think voting more than 3 times should be considered as spam. Though, I don't think speccing those spammers for a round will help keeping newbies away, since alot of "elite vets" seems to be doing it too.
    BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Allright, there's been a ridiculous rash of pretty obviously TW Staff threads in here. Read the forum headers before posting guys, please?

Moved to TW Staff

Comment

Originally posted by wadi
        Allright, there's been a ridiculous rash of pretty obviously TW Staff threads in here. Read the forum headers before posting guys, please?

Moved to TW Staff
        Well said, Wadi :up:
        Kyle G> Did you know theres bowling alleys in Noahs Ark?

Mike Modano_09>I dunno....I dont watch Star Trek.

Comment

Working...
        X