• Time
  • Show
Clear All

jav tourny
    jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Re: Re: What event do u like?

Originally posted by Acid Tank

Of course base, multibase. Many ppls like me loves SPEEDBALL, put it back!!!

Edit: Forgot to put ?go #town and ?go #robotown
      i know that town but not robotown...and it wont work :/
      Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Can people be banned or ?go'ing to #robopark?
        sage

Comment

My favourite event would have to be zombies. So fun sometimes just trying to kill the zombies yourself. Then when your a zombie yourself, you intensely look for the rest of the humans, and shout "Guard the exits" hehe.

My other favourite hosted even is basing. Just normal basing. It always gets a good decent reasonable crowd with players who know what thier doing.
          "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
          • Shark
          • Dicer
          • Sager
          • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Even if Im an absolute anti-lev, turetwarz (with levs) is my favorite, go figure.
            Bilange> i love getting repped
            Bilange> i said repped, not raped :X
            ----
            Sending priority 'mail' to weasels and levs since 1999.

Comment

Originally posted by Bilange
              Even if Im an absolute anti-lev, turetwarz (with levs) is my favorite, go figure.
              i agree, unless theres people tking. it kinda sucks the fun out.

Comment

I have a few favourites. Thus I have listed them to waste a couple of minutes of time:

Art is good to dick around in. Most fun when there's abut 5 or more people in it at any given time. A great place to press that Print screen button.

Bomberman makes me all nostalgic. I used to play that game on the SNES until my fingers got blisters, and then I'd play some more.

Starcon is a nice change of pace. The settings are top notch and it can be a great deal of fun when there's enough people around, otherwise it's just too big a map when there's only a few.

Blind is the only place cloakers belong. Turn off engine sounds and pump up the volume. Awesome fun.

Wormhole is best with super sharks, but still highly enjoyable with other ships, I presume. Since I don't use anything but.

Twisted is a slick ripoff of Wormhole, and just as fun. The only other place besides Turretwarz where levs are acceptable.

Turretwarz is a great place to hone those turret skills, not that LTs need/have any skill, but a good excuse to dick around anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by RudyH

Wormhole is best with super sharks, but still highly enjoyable with other ships, I presume. Since I don't use anything but.
                  OMG supersharks in wormhole r so fun ! Especially when i had 80+ kills when it was hosted
                  Originally posted by Diakka
                  Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

?go dodgeball

Comment

Shameless Plug!!

I would have to say ?go safewars is the best zone ever!!!! It is so fun that i almost wet my pants the first time i played it!

Comment

Damn Guano, hope you didn't soil your computer chair :P I'd have to say ?go cloakers fucking awesome when you're the only one with X Radar
                        Ramen, food of the gods.

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex
                          Glider...Nuff said
                          Agreed. Also turretwarz and twisted (I own at twisted).

Comment

me and cpt.guano! is making the best event ever but its takes like 2 months its something with mafia and police :X
                            Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Working...
                            X