What event do u like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont ask me ask Tigerex ^_^
    Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkin^Irishman
      how come you are the only two guys that are talking on this thread? : /
      Drunk is faster at replying to these things than me because he wakes up earlier. Bastard.
      sage

Comment

True, Richard
        Matthew> Goddness is fat and has big fingers takes ur 1 hour to start a game <probbly eating>

Comment

Originally posted by Drunkin^Irishman
          how come you are the only two guys that are talking on this thread? : /
          Cause' Killa is finding an excuse for posting alot $
          I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

wtf, let me outta her

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
              wtf, let me outta her
              Die! Ha! ..... omg, I gotta go to work, latez - <3

Comment

Originally posted by Tigerex

P.s Mr. Spam is a Forum Bot
                Well, since it seems as though the cat is out of the bag, I might as well tell the story.

It was a foggy night in San Diego. A chill was in the air, and darkness lurked all about. There, in a small house, sat a young flabby boy named FLaBiN. Young Flabs would always tap-tap-tap upon his keyboard. Giggling insanely he would fly about in little ships, invade chat rooms with his wildly idiotic banter, and make fake responses to personal ads.

As time went on, the not so young anymore FLaBiN, was becoming lonely in his internet igloo. He needed companionship, a friend, a confidant. One evening while enjoying a meal of Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Spam, Tomato, and Spam.. he was struck with a brilliant idea! He would make himself a friend!

All that night, and for the following weeks, he labored intensely over his keyboard. Writing script after script, coding til his fingers bled. In time, he had created the perfect friend! A bot full of life and vigor! Destined to be the fair haired bot wonder of FLaBiN's life! This young coded artificial man-bot came into the world as Mr. Spam!

Oh how life had become wonderful for the two. Even though they now live far apart. FLaBiN married a Swedish supermodel and now has 7 beautiful blonde and blue eyed children! Spam decided to leave the fine city of San Diego, all the sun was making his horny go away. He left for the grey skies of Seattle, opened a grunge cafe, and made millions off of trading cups of Starbuck's coffee for Microsoft stock.

In all their fame and success, the pair were still drawn to a higher cause. They were to be the Batman and Robin, the Laverne and Shirley, the Cheech and Chong, of Trench Wars. They are the Dick Nixon and Spirew Agnew of our fine zone! Salute them proud! And know that wherever a thread lies injured or a word lies pleading to be spelled correctly... Mr. Spam! Bot extraordinaire! Will be there too assist you with lightning speed and a mothers gentle touch!
                รœnited Stรคtes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DCโ€”In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the รœnited Stรคtes of ร„merica. "Much like Mรถtley Crรผe and Motรถrhead, the รœnited Stรคtes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the ร„merican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

Well, since it seems as though the cat is out of the bag, I might as well tell the story.

It was a foggy night in San Diego. A chill was in the air, and darkness lurked all about. There, in a small house, sat a young flabby boy named FLaBiN. Young Flabs would always tap-tap-tap upon his keyboard. Giggling insanely he would fly about in little ships, invade chat rooms with his wildly idiotic banter, and make fake responses to personal ads.

As time went on, the not so young anymore FLaBiN, was becoming lonely in his internet igloo. He needed companionship, a friend, a confidant. One evening while enjoying a meal of Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Bacon, Spam, Tomato, and Spam.. he was struck with a brilliant idea! He would make himself a friend!

All that night, and for the following weeks, he labored intensely over his keyboard. Writing script after script, coding til his fingers bled. In time, he had created the perfect friend! A bot full of life and vigor! Destined to be the fair haired bot wonder of FLaBiN's life! This young coded artificial man-bot came into the world as Mr. Spam!

Oh how life had become wonderful for the two. Even though they now live far apart. FLaBiN married a Swedish supermodel and now has 7 beautiful blonde and blue eyed children! Spam decided to leave the fine city of San Diego, all the sun was making his horny go away. He left for the grey skies of Seattle, opened a grunge cafe, and made millions off of trading cups of Starbuck's coffee for Microsoft stock.

In all their fame and success, the pair were still drawn to a higher cause. They were to be the Batman and Robin, the Laverne and Shirley, the Cheech and Chong, of Trench Wars. They are the Dick Nixon and Spirew Agnew of our fine zone! Salute them proud! And know that wherever a thread lies injured or a word lies pleading to be spelled correctly... Mr. Spam! Bot extraordinaire! Will be there too assist you with lightning speed and a mothers gentle touch!
                  R O F L lOl hahhahahah! Niiice!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby

Die! Ha! ..... omg, I gotta go to work, latez - <3
                    WUAAHAHAHAH, Go work I got summervacantion UWAHAHHAAH

Comment

Multi team javs. Rarely see it these days.

Comment

Pubs are not to bad. Tanks could be nice if they made some drastic changes...
                        You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER

Haha... sadly there is some truth to this story... and pusher has too much time on his hands.
                          "The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong" -Mahatma Gandhi

-FLaBiN
                          flabin@trenchwars.org

Comment

Someone give Pusher his own story corner!

Teach us oh wise one!
                            (btw i live in an internet igloo too)
                            Tigerex

Comment

U do it, i dont have much fantasy?

Comment

Originally posted by Th@ KiLL@
                                k,

now i gonna delete the post, ROFL!!!!!!

Edited:J/K
                                Haha.. I think they just want more posts..

ONTOPIC:

IMO Basing with decent pilots and a good host. The teams must not give up and ?go if they don't have the flag, but fight like real men to reconquer! WarPortal and Mantra are the two best guys for this I think. And with varying the levels they keep it interesting and new tactics comes up all the time.

Then another interesting game is glider, as Tigerex has already pointed out about 38352 tiems

My third all time favorit is WarZone but in TW it requires more teamwork and stamina than the 10yearolds of TW have.. SVS settings are good for WZ but there are not enough players there. I did love it back in the glory days though, with 4 teams รก 25 each.

Other good events exist, such as levirace $$, and I think that (I know, this has been said before) staff should have a bigger area of things to host and not just dm and javs. Some hosts ("No names, I will say." --Master Yoda) know this and do an excellent job, others don't make it as well.
                                Last edited by Jeansi; 07-03-2002, 08:32 AM.
                                5: Da1andonly> !ban epinephrine
                                5: RoboHelp> Are you nuts? You can't ban a staff member!
                                5: Da1andonly> =((
                                5: Epinephrine> !ban da1andonly
                                5: RoboHelp> Staffer "da1andonly" has been banned for abuse.
                                5: Epinephrine> oh shit

Comment

Working...
                                X