Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where can i get a working crack :/
    bzi aka balm.
    Retired for 1 and a half years, now i'm back to own you once again.

Comment

CS is to ez and to lame.

Comment

Originally posted by bzi
        where can i get a working crack :/
        You don't need a crack to play if you have steam, thats why they released it firstly through steam so users can pay for and download it.

Once you have steam, you can import the Deleted Scenes files into the steam cache, it will detect the existing installation once you try to run it through steam, so then you won't need the CD.

Comment

I put CS to rest. Then pre-ordered Half-Life 2 so I get it ASAP. Anyone else looking forward to HL2? :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
            Any of you guys want a game, CZ or 1.6?

Contact me:
            MSN: fr4gg3d_t0_f00k@fsmail.net

- Knife match preferably -
            so THAT's whos msn is on my msn list.

werd
            NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by code
              I put CS to rest. Then pre-ordered Half-Life 2 so I get it ASAP. Anyone else looking forward to HL2? :up:
              Yeah, when they finally get off their asses and release it.
              DELETED

Comment

You don't need a crack to play if you have steam, thats why they released it firstly through steam so users can pay for and download it.

Once you have steam, you can import the Deleted Scenes files into the steam cache, it will detect the existing installation once you try to run it through steam, so then you won't need the CD.
                yea..so how do i imoprt them?! i got cs and cs cz.. and they're both not under my games.. and when i open cz..theres nothing saying play with steam or something..
                bzi aka balm.

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
                  Yeah, when they finally get off their asses and release it.
                  I ordered HL2 about 2-3 weeks before it was due out, then some guy hacked in and released the source code, thus requiring them to rewrite half of the code (Other wise people could easily write hacks/cheats and pirate the software too) which set them back a year.

I hope Game still have my order registered so HL2 arrives when it is finally released.

~Ewan
                  USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                  ---A few minutes later---
                  9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                  9:Kim> UM
                  9:Kim> i didn't
                  9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                  9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                  9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                  9:pascone> lol?

Comment

I bought some crap and got a Free HL2 Coupon. w00ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
                      so THAT's whos msn is on my msn list.

werd
                      fo shizzle.

bzi, didn't you install Deleted Scenes? If not, just download the steam client (600kb) from www.steampowered.com

Yeah, HL2 looks great;
                      Counter-Strike Souce- I'm a bit sceptical about that.

I'm gettin it free with ATI 9600 XT 256mb... I sacked off the ordering of the GeForce 6800.

Comment

I need to upgrade my video card to 256. I have a 128 Radeon 9700 pro
                        DELETED

Comment

fo shizzle.

bzi, didn't you install Deleted Scenes? If not, just download the steam client (600kb) from www.steampowered.com

Yeah, HL2 looks great;
                          Counter-Strike Souce- I'm a bit sceptical about that.

I'm gettin it free with ATI 9600 XT 256mb... I sacked off the ordering of the GeForce 6800.
                          i already installed Steam..but it never asked me to install deleted scenes or w/e
                          bzi aka balm.

Comment

Right click the game you wish to play, go to Properties, it should have information there, it did when I tried.

Comment

I'm trying to get Sophie's working so she can play too. So if anyone knows her, try to help her in game. I think she's on Pirates.
                              DELETED

Comment

zeus delete some of your pms, your inbox is full
                                can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Working...
                                X