What do YOU do on Saturday afternoons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pandagirl89
    K you dunno me, and I don't wanna know you but anyway. I'm 14 first off, not 13. He's 15. And we've been friend for over 3 years, and we've been dating for almost 4 months, even though we were but not officially for the past 2 years. We've never ever fought or anything, and he's not using me for sex considering we're both Christian and wouldn't dream of going that far before marraige. And I'm not attracted to him just because he was hot (even though he is). Back in 6th, 7th, and the beginning of 8th he wasn't allowed to get contacts and he had these huge dorky round glasses, and this short hair, and basically he was really ugly. But did I still like him, like a ton? Yep, you bet. We're like totally perfect for each other and everything, I never even thought about whether he was hot or not. Well now he is super hot since he got glasses and grew out his hair (once I get my pics from DC developed I'll scan some for the gallery cuz I'm in them too) and now the whole school is after him. Granted, I'm not a prep, and all of them like him and are trying to get him to dump me (he's also like really good at soccer and track, and has an 8 pack ^_^ ) but does he listen to them even though they might be prettier that me? Of course not. If this isn't love then I really don't know what is. Now excuse me to go call him....

OH MY GOD! HE'S GOOD AT SOCCER! he's so dreamy!
    http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

If this isn't love then I really don't know what is. Now excuse me to go call him....
      ITS NOT LOVE BECAUSE YOU LIKE HIM YOU IMMATURE TWAT.
      Originally posted by Jeenyuss
      sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

As stupid as 13-year old girls are, I find it hard to believe that any of you would say any of that shit to a real 13-year old girl (not that I even believe Pandagirl is a real girl, she seems fake to me, but that's another story). Of course 13-year old girls think their first relationship is love. 13-year old girls are stupid, but they figure shit out eventually (well, some of them). They don't need some jaded 17 year old or 19 year old who thinks he knows what love is (because of how long he's pined after some girl that won't pay attention to him) to bitch at them. I really think it'd be funny if you saw some 13-year olds in a grocery store saying they loved each other and you went up and told them they didn't know what love was and that they were superficial and stupid, and then called the girl a twat.
        5:gen> man
        5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
          As stupid as 13-year old girls are, I find it hard to believe that any of you would say any of that shit to a real 13-year old girl (not that I even believe Pandagirl is a real girl, she seems fake to me, but that's another story). Of course 13-year old girls think their first relationship is love. 13-year old girls are stupid, but they figure shit out eventually (well, some of them). They don't need some jaded 17 year old or 19 year old who thinks he knows what love is (because of how long he's pined after some girl that won't pay attention to him) to bitch at them. I really think it'd be funny if you saw some 13-year olds in a grocery store saying they loved each other and you went up and told them they didn't know what love was and that they were superficial and stupid, and then called the girl a twat.
          Immature twat that is, and truthfully, I would say it. I'm 14, have had one relationship, and I am not torn because it has ended. (I ended because the girl actually got really freaking weird. Talked about the "future" so i was like "hellz no"). But seriously, you might be saving someone by telling them that they aren't in love.

Scenario: Both in the movies... doing their thing.

Him: "You love me don't you..."
          Her: "I guess"

She has got to realize that love does not nessisarly exist because a few similarities occur.
          Originally posted by Jeenyuss
          sometimes i thrust my hips so my flaccid dick slaps my stomach, then my taint, then my stomach, then my taint. i like the sound.

Comment

K you dunno me, and I don't wanna know you but anyway. I'm 14 first off, not 13. He's 15. And we've been friend for over 3 years, and we've been dating for almost 4 months, even though we were but not officially for the past 2 years. We've never ever fought or anything, and he's not using me for sex considering we're both Christian and wouldn't dream of going that far before marraige. And I'm not attracted to him just because he was hot (even though he is). Back in 6th, 7th, and the beginning of 8th he wasn't allowed to get contacts and he had these huge dorky round glasses, and this short hair, and basically he was really ugly. But did I still like him, like a ton? Yep, you bet. We're like totally perfect for each other and everything, I never even thought about whether he was hot or not. Well now he is super hot since he got glasses and grew out his hair (once I get my pics from DC developed I'll scan some for the gallery cuz I'm in them too) and now the whole school is after him. Granted, I'm not a prep, and all of them like him and are trying to get him to dump me (he's also like really good at soccer and track, and has an 8 pack ^_^ ) but does he listen to them even though they might be prettier that me? Of course not. If this isn't love then I really don't know what is. Now excuse me to go call him....
            Lol nope, he's not. Yesterday, Sunday went like this: Eat breakfast and call my boyfriend. Go to church. Call my boyfriend. Boyfriend comes over for 6 hours. Work on homework with boyfriend. Do other "stuff" with boyfriend. Boyfriend goes home. Want to call boyfriend but it is 1AM. So I go to sleep and dream of my boyfriend.
            Now I'm fonsued :down:
            BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

"Stuff" doesn't have to mean sex.
              Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
              1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
              1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
              1:Chao <ER>> at all
              1:Mantra-Slider> chao
              1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
              Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
              Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

The number of people here who like to pick on 13 year old girls is astounding.

Comment

"Stuff" doesn't have to mean sex.
                  Why did you put some quotes then? :s I must be a nasty pervert
                  BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

Okay you fucken idiots. You just turned my thread into Trash Talk. Go to hell bastards!!

Comment

WTF you fags asking some little girl about sex for? fuckin wrong.
                      DELETED

Comment

this thread rulez :up:

Comment

hey hogo!
                          can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

My friend IlyaZ and I have decided that:

"this thread needs more canz"

that is all.

Comment

i concur

can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Originally posted by PhaTz
                                "this thread needs more canz"
                                OK!

Comment

Working...
                                X