heres the plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heres the plan

i feel special being featured in this weeks trench center, thanks. alot went wrong for us at the twld and it could have been alot closer but shit happens and life goes on, oh well. between veri not being able to play due to lag restrictions, me being forced to play javs in a wb game and being faced with only one sub, i was forced to play myself, even though i havent been doing too hot recently because i was "playing captain" and sitting myself for every league except base to get people playing time. oh well you got this one, we'll see you in playoffs and maybe we'll have a full lineup and [insert steriotypical egotistical stuff i'm supposed to say here]. in any case, i cant wait to see your trench center report for the pallies vs shriek jav game after you lose that
    anyway, more power to you for kicking a guy when hes down, and i'll be honest with you, i laughed about the report. yo pj dont worry about twlm, i'm sure you can bounce back
    Dice
    TWLB Champions Season 8
    TWLJ Champions Season 8
    TWLB Champions Season 10
    TWLB Champions Season 11

it was all in good fun, we know your squad is capable of a lot more than that. if you noticed i cashed in an awesome 1-2. no worries dude, next time we lose make fun of us in a sound clip and we'll put it in.
    PLEASE, DON'T BE MISGUIDED...YA BITIN'. AND I'MA HAVE TA DIS YA, UNDERSTAND MISTA?

Comment

I don't know about everyone else, but I would absolutely love a trench center where other people just sent in all their sound bites bashing pallies and someone (pusher?) organized them into a show.
      http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

it was a cool show

Gj guys
        Originally posted by Kolar
        My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
        ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

Originally posted by bloodzombie
          I don't know about everyone else, but I would absolutely love a trench center where other people just sent in all their sound bites bashing pallies and someone (pusher?) organized them into a show.
          I feel you
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Working...
          X