Clear All

ill get a pirate copy on DVD.

Comment

hmmm...

This is the verdict of the movie:

o o o o o

I rate this film

OOO circles.

The GFX were good, but the movie is supposed to be like the movie right? Well, nearly everything was in the fucking wrong place.

That is why, Mexican directors shouldn't take over from Chris Columbus.
      -> StEvEn <- -> Why bother living, without death? <- -> Isn't saving our country worth dying for? Isn't saving the universe worth dying for? <-

Comment

Originally posted by lp_street_soldier
        hmmm...

This is the verdict of the movie:

o o o o o

I rate this film

OOO circles.

The GFX were good, but the movie is supposed to be like the movie right? Well, nearly everything was in the fucking wrong place.

That is why, Mexican directors shouldn't take over from Chris Columbus.
        heh, i think u mean tht the movie shud be like the book

Comment

wp, i think i'm correct there
          I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
            Day After Tomorrow was much better on the sfx side. But still, I hate Harry Potter

i saw datm yesterday and it was awesome
            FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by cundor
              wp, i think i'm correct there
              Not grammatically correct but people who are lazy say it like that
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Saw it with my girlfriend on opening night. Amazing movie. It was very beautifully shot. The plot was fast paced and engaging. It's definitely not just a kid's movie - people of all ages will love this one.

Oh yeah - I can't wait until Emma Watson grows up a bit. She's going to be a little hottie, for sure.
                TWSites.com - TWSites.com Web Hosting Services
                qan> dock's raw animal magnetism and sheer ability to reboot bot cores inspires lust in all genders :P
                3:wadi> no yawning on the internet.

Comment

I thought this was the best one so far. They're looking better as they get older, in a non-creepy-scarry-pedophile sort of way.

Comment

i'll assume that you haven't read the books :/ it dosnt match up so not as good as i hoped for
                    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

It doesn't have to match up with the book to be a good movie.

Comment

If it isn't like the actual story, why bother naming it: Harry Potter and the Prisoner Of Azkaban...
                        -> StEvEn <- -> Why bother living, without death? <- -> Isn't saving our country worth dying for? Isn't saving the universe worth dying for? <-

Comment

Originally posted by Zyclon
                          i saw datm yesterday and it was awesome
                          I also saw it. I think the plot was somewhat weak. Alot of stolen ideas, example: Kill yourself, save your team. (First used in Vertical Limit). The special effects were amazing. That freeze thing was really really sweet $$

Comment

Originally posted by Aggravate
                            I also saw it. I think the plot was somewhat weak. Alot of stolen ideas, example: Kill yourself, save your team. (First used in Vertical Limit). The special effects were amazing. That freeze thing was really really sweet $$
                            ... Are you really crediting Vertical Limit with inventing the idea of sacrificing yourself to save others?

Comment

Originally posted by ZeUs!!
                              Not grammatically correct but people who are lazy say it like that
                              Are you insinuating I'm lazy?!
                              Well, thx for helpin me out there
                              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I really hate the actors. I wanna stab them.

Comment

Working...
                                X