This might be cool if it works...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This might be cool if it works...

Ok, so THE CRIMSON KING took his daughter's computer away from her and gave it to me! It's a little bit sluggish, and tempermental like an old cow, but might just do the trick. What does that mean? It means I'll be putting together TC for this weekend! No guarantees that I'll be doing a live show, I may need one of my fellow squaddies to play it for me.

THIS IS WHAT I NEED FROM YOU, THE FAITHFUL LISTENER! Match reports need to be sent to trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com this week!!! Include as many juicy details as you can! The Pallies are putting together some clips, but we still want to get as many match reports as we can. BE DETAILED!!!

Have the reports in to me no later than 18:00 EST on Sunday!! I'll be trying to get the show ready to go by 20:00 EST. We will replay it on Monday and have it available for download asap!

Summary: Detailed match reports to trenchwarsleagues@yahoo.com by 18:00 on Sunday or I'll talk shit about your squad.

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Good shit, push. I wonder what TCK told his daughter

PS: Last week's TC was great. :up:

Comment

Sounds good. I'll get you what details I can.
      5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
      5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
      5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

tCK> Daughter of mine, bluto's computer is broken so I'm giving him yours
        Daughter> but.. but.. dad!
        tCK> No buts! Now go to your room and pray to Jesus that you won't go to hell and burn in a lake of fire for eternity!
        PUSH> dude, you're fuckin awesome!
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Lolol
          Originally posted by Kolar
          My reaction:

;1;Holy Shit
          ;1;Al Qaeda took care of method for us

Comment

THE PUSHER, could you list all the players that sent you the TWL reports? In here?
            TWLD Season 8 Champion: -FINAL-
            TWLB Season 9 Champion: -FINAL-

Sika> go in, burst and portal out © everett 2006 all rights reserved
            Cross> feel like masturbating after seeing everett in javbirt
            1:LF> my gf gives bad head, how do i fix this 1:pinkSTAR> give head to another guy 1:LF> k ur ignored
            4:moot> cintra thinks he's as good as ev now so he's decided not to talk in public like him
            1:broly> winning this title is like having sex

Comment

Working...
            X