X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is what happens when you piss off your mom

here's the story

i bet that kid is bumming.

It's called "making up a fake story to get your ebay auction more publicity". A lot of that has been happening since that wedding dress guy got famous.
    sdg

Comment

lol, oh. i never buy off of ebay. i didn't realize it was a scam going on. you're probably right. what wedding dress?

Comment

The funniest one was one someone tryed to sell a "New Folder" on ebay.

Comment

you don't open champaigne with a corkscrew and you wouldn't store a bottle of dom in your fridge for a year.
          http://www.trenchwars.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15100 - Gallileo's racist thread

"Mustafa sounds like someone that likes to fly planes into buildings." -Galleleo

Comment

Here is the wedding dress guy: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=4146756343

After he sold the dress, a lot of details came out about his whole situation and he made a lot of his story up.
            sdg

Comment

It's kind of weird that he's not selling stuff like crazy now. I read about that guy in the paper a few days ago....
              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I tried to sell my computer on ebay but noone likes megahurts anymore
                NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Originally posted by That Ebay Auction
                  EVEN A 6’3” 13 YEAR OR ANY ONE WHO DISRESPECTS ME & MY STUFF
                  If you have a 6'3" 13 year old he shouldn't be playing with a playstation, he should be indoctrinated into an NBA camp, so that in 7 years he can be earning you millions of dollars when he's 7'6".
                  "Sexy" Steve Mijalis-Gilster, IVX

Reinstate Me.

Comment

Wonder if that moron really paid 3800 $ for a second-hand wedding dress
                    Originally posted by Disliked
                    However, I have a bigger problem, being an atheist for 9 years, most of it during my teenage years I've become a little addicted to masterbation. I've tried to stop and even asked God to help but I'm unable to resist the temptation and it's driving me insane with grief.

Originally posted by concealed
                    when i was on incuria i took 40 mgs of adderol like an hour before every match. didnt help me that much :X

Comment

the funniest one was when someone was selling a beat down. he would come to the buyer's house at a unknown time and beat the shit out of the person.
                      Ripper>cant pee with a hard on
                      apt>yes u can wtf
                      apt>you need to clear the pipes after a nice masturbation
                      apt>i just put myself in a wierd position
                      apt>so i dont miss the toilet
                      Ripper>but after u masterbaition it usually goes down
                      apt>na
                      apt>ill show you pictures
                      apt>next time I masturbate

Comment

the coolest one i saw was an airplane on a stand. A real airplane. A Boeing 707 on a giant fucking pole...it was a house. You lived in it.

internet de la jerome

Comment

Nah, the kicker was when some guy sold a bag of air. Literally. I can't remember how much he got for it, but to think that someone actually bought air on ebay makes baby jesus cry.
                          My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

I heard that someone sold an air gituar on Ebay aswell ... amd the buyer then asked y the box was empty
                            I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

the airplane owns you

internet de la jerome

Comment

Working...
                              X