My Girlfriend Just Owned Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Girlfriend Just Owned Me

We havn't been getting along very well, and I knew she was going to break up with me, but I wanted one last Blowjob. So she's giving me on, and has it all in her mouth, but then she runs out of the house with my man juices still in her mouth. Turns out she somehow got my mom in bed with her, and inserted my juices into my mom... and now my mom is pregneant with my baby...

My GF owned me.

think of the more likely option, you fucked your mom

Comment

Originally posted by Enema69
      We havn't been getting along very well, and I knew she was going to break up with me, but I wanted one last Blowjob. So she's giving me on, and has it all in her mouth, but then she runs out of the house with my man juices still in her mouth. Turns out she somehow got my mom in bed with her, and inserted my juices into my mom... and now my mom is pregneant with my baby...

My GF owned me.
      your sex life sucks ass
      Last edited by Zyclon; 06-06-2004, 02:09 PM.
      FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Originally posted by Enema69

My GF owned me.
        Yea I was fucking her, when all of a sudden your gf busted in. I said " what the hell", let her go all googly into your moms snatch and went at her from behind. They're both pregnant with my offpsring, so I'm your incidentally your father and your girlfriends " baby's daddy". Good luck with the therapy needed for this one, butch.
        My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

Comment

This is retarded; delete this thread please.
          sdg

Comment

Useless Crap.

Comment

bahahhahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahah thats a funny ass story. Probably cause I just woke up, but it was a good story to wake up to.
              DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Stabwound
                This is retarded; delete this thread please.
                they never do.. even not crap like this.
                Throughout time, there’s been
                crimes, throughout our history
                But not as great, as the one of late, affecting you and me
                Once a nation proud and free, and now we’re weeping sorrow’s tears
                Tragedy’s approaching, it’s worse than all your fears

Come on my countrymen
                Come on and take a stand
                Don’t let ‘em take away your land

the Wenger bus is coming
                and all the kids are running
                from London to Manchester
                cos he's a child molester

fuck islam

Comment

Hi, I'm Belgian and not a forum smod
                  Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-07-2004, 03:03 PM.
                  I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

I'm also not a forum smod but I'm American
                    Last edited by ZeUs!!; 06-07-2004, 03:04 PM.
                    AKA Shaun
                    ----------------------

Comment

Your girlfriend owned me too, BA DOOM CHA
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

according to your rabilings, your mother decided you needed a little brother, and used you to do it.

pretty impressive, but horribly worthless. :down: :down:

TWO THUMBS DOWN
                        The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                        All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

You're a sick fuck. Go kill yourself, nobody will care.
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

that's gotta suck lol :-p The thing is with forums; you don't know when they're lieing haha

Comment

For all you believers...this story is...fake... :eek:
                              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                              (:3=

Comment

Working...
                              X