X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-1. woot

Comment

Originally posted by Facetious
      The Pacers? Are you kidding? The top four teams in the west are all better than the Pacers.
      Try checking the standings bud.

Indiana Pacers 61-21 (Best in the East)
      Minnesota Timberwolves 58-24 (Best in the West)

Yes they were the best team in the NBA this year.

And Kobe Bryant (although he may be a rapist) is one hell of a player. Nice shot.

Comment

Yes, but you forget; they play most of their games against division rivals, so the Pacers had a much easier schedule than the T-Wolves and still only managed just 3 more wins. If the T-Wolves had to play, say, the Bulls another 3 times instead of San Antonio, their records would probably be even.

Heck, only 2 teams in the central division, including the Pacers had winning percentages of 500, while the entire mideast, including the T-Wolves are over 500.

Comment

As I said before, It all comes down to Kobe BRyant. And the Pacers are garbage compared to, the Lakers, the T-Wolves, The Kings, The Mavericks, EVEN THE FUCKING NUGGETS. Face it, Eastern Conference teams cant match up to Western teams.

And about the Kobe Rapist comment. If you were following that story you would know that the Seamen on her dress was not his. And she Fucked 3 other guys before she went to the Doctor. Sounds like somebody who had a traumitising experience to me.
          2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

The TEAMS in the East don't compare to the TEAMS in the West. We've known this for a while. It's not the issue. Calling the Pacers garbage just makes you sound stupid. I can't stand the Pacers, they're the Pistons rivals, but I do know them well enough to know they're better than the Nuggets. You've obviously got some serious bias towards the West, because you're being absolutely rediculous. Indiana is an excellent basketball team, as are many of teams in the West.

The issue is between the Pistons and the Lakers (not the entire conferences). After two games in LA, I'd say the Lakers are damn lucky to even have a win. It's pretty clear already that the East's champ can match up with the West's champ. Unless of course you're completely blind to the fact that the Pistons have been effective so far.

Comment

had pistons fouled shaq on the inbound they probably would have won.
              fisher is the only reason why the spurs arent 2-0 in the finals right now.
              this series could easily go seven.
              i have nothing else to contribute, sorry.
              Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
              Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

This is shaping up to be the best series I've seen in awhile. Huge props to Kobe for sinking that three. He's so goddamn clutch. Walton was also amazing considering it was his first finals game ever and he stepped off the bench and threw up some kickass numbers. That one alley-oop to Shaq was a thing of beauty.
                jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

during the season i always thought the crowd was booing walton when he left the bench until i figured out they were saying luke. i like him, but he's got a stupid tattoo
                  Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                  Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Ah yes, Luke Walton, he had soemthing like 6 points and 7 assists. Very good performance out of him last night, I was very surprised. Im also surprised as to how the Pistons seem to always hang around and keep it close. Deffinently going to be a good series. Kobe Bryant is the most clutch player you could have on your team. And that is why the Lakers will win. As I said before, KOBE 4 MVP!
                    2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

I definatly hope to see Walton used more, he could get more experience and eventually become a power player in years to come. I need to go buy my Walton Jersey today... lol
                      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Kaos
                        I'de say I called this one right since the beggining of the season. I predicted this as a FInals match up and it is. Ben Wallace will give Shaq a run for his money in the paint so dont expect Shaq 4 mvp. I think if the Lakers are going to win they will rely on their superiour outside shooting. I can see Kobe getting 30 or more points in games at home, maybe even 40+.

Detroit has a great team but honestley, any great east coast team cant even match up with westcoast teams like LA. This series will be a fun one but I see Lakers taking it in 6.

MVP: Kobe Bryant

I second that ^_-
                        Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
                        I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
                        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
                        2:Krazie_Killer> .
                        2:epor> .
                        2:IcER> .
                        2:H0blin G0blin> ..
                        2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
                        2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
                        2:epor> lol
                        2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggravate
                          WRONG, Detroit wins 1st game $$$, Yeah i'm in Detriot. Pistons for win 4-3 in a glorius game 7

THroughout it's most probable that LA is gonna win, but since I live in Michigan, I have to vote for Detroit
                          Aggravate are you really that god damn stupid? I PREDICTED U WAITED FOR GAMES stfu
                          AKA Shaun
                          ----------------------

Comment

Game 3 was a blow out, LA is in trouble if they cant find a way to win game 4. I think they will, but they are really having chemistry problems, plus the fact that Karl Malone is on a bum knee also does not help out the situation. They need more Kobe to Shaq action.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

Comment

Gooo Pistons!

Pistons for win 4-2
                              MVP: Hamilton :up:
                              Donald Duck comics were banned from Russia because he doesn't wear pants? :o

Comment

Originally posted by Orimattilanjymy
                                Gooo Pistons!

Ahhhhhahahaha.. great image.
                                Originally posted by Tone
                                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                                Originally posted by the_paul
                                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                                Originally posted by Material Girl
                                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

Working...
                                X