I want to be on the blue team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to be on the blue team

You can be on the blue team if you change the color of the text in the graphics folder from yellow to blue and the blue to yellow. it'll mess up your text when typing too.
    DELETED

Also, don't get confused. The blue team is not actually blue.. They appear yellow on there screens. Your team will always be yellow unless you change it as said above. And they will see you as blue!

Aim for Blue!!! always! .. :up:

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

if you aim for the yellow, especally on purpose, with a bomb-based ship. you're most likely just gonna get yourself banned.
      DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
        if you aim for the yellow, especally on purpose, with a bomb-based ship. you're most likely just gonna get yourself banned.
        Well, You would most likely get warned by a mod before getting banned. But trust me tking until you get warned doesnt work. They will remember that you were warned for weeks, and once you tk again your gone! They don't put up wit this stuff like they use to, you will be banned for a while.
        Q: how do i know i got "warned"?

A: Red text will appear usually with Warning: at the beggining and there name at the end. Only mods can warn people, so its not a joke..

If you keep tking people in jav because you have bad aim.. Don't shoot around yellow. Or you can go to a private arena and prac shots then go into the publics (its allot better than getting banned) Also with a lev, They will destroy anything close to there impace so please be careful with your shots. Make sure you look in you "small" map on the bottom right to see if there are any yellow ahead.. If its all blue then fire away!!! 5 fer

---
        --

Comment

Originally posted by IceStorm
          Well, You would most likely get warned by a mod before getting banned. But trust me tking until you get warned doesnt work. They will remember that you were warned for weeks, and once you tk again your gone! They don't put up wit this stuff like they use to, you will be banned for a while.
          Q: how do i know i got "warned"?

A: Red text will appear usually with Warning: at the beggining and there name at the end. Only mods can warn people, so its not a joke..

If you keep tking people in jav because you have bad aim.. Don't shoot around yellow. Or you can go to a private arena and prac shots then go into the publics (its allot better than getting banned) Also with a lev, They will destroy anything close to there impace so please be careful with your shots. Make sure you look in you "small" map on the bottom right to see if there are any yellow ahead.. If its all blue then fire away!!! 5 fer
          If your volume is on you will aslo hear some type of unusual noise.... (in most warns)
          Krazie_Killer

DoCk> I'm a wittle girl!
          I Knew it!

The joys of TWBeta ^_^
          2:Shas'la T'au Kais> .
          2:Krazie_Killer> .
          2:epor> .
          2:IcER> .
          2:H0blin G0blin> ..
          2:Shas'la T'au Kais> quit copying me.
          2:Krazie_Killer> damn it hoblin!
          2:epor> lol
          2:Krazie_Killer> you had to ruin it!

Comment

Originally posted by Krazie _ Killer
            If your volume is on you will aslo hear some type of unusual noise.... (in most warns)
            When you are in the game type %1 .. And that is the noise you will hear when you get warned. Only Staff can use the % noises for public. If you do it.. your the only one that will be able to hear it .. in most cases!
            type %19 :eek:

---
            --

Comment

Originally posted by Dameon Angell
              You can be on the blue team if you change the color of the text in the graphics folder from yellow to blue and the blue to yellow. it'll mess up your text when typing too.
              And you can also change your colors.bm2 located in the graphics file of your continuum section. That is so you can see enemy as yellow and blue as teammates.

Comment

Working...
              X