I know a bug in continuum and you don't, na na na na BOO BOO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

glitch

with .39 pre-release when I change into a shark, I get disconnected, most of the time.
    DELETED

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome Scuggs
      I found the infinite energy bug, all you gotta do is suck PriitK's estonia boner and he'll give you anything
      I found a way to activate the infinite energy bug too, but it doesn't require a bj.

First: Get yourself comfy in an arena with a lot of whiners, to blend in a bit. (I recommend baseelim and elim)

Second: Try suiciding the other players until you succeed.

Third: When you finally suicide somebody, quickly start spamming the :%killed:NEWBIE macro you have. This is the trickiest part. You have to do this at a rate of at least 50 repetitions per minute. The most effective way to do this by tapping shift+f1 in the rhythm of Chopin's Minute Walz - this classical piece is PERFECT for not getting disconnected! It always slows down a bit when you're on the edge, and then starts grooving again.

Fourth: You should continue this for about 2 minutes, when you've hit 100 messages (you know, 50/min) you should REALLY quickly type 'sigh, nebwie' (it has to be like that for it to work out, remember nebwie, the whole message in lowercase, with the comma in between) in public chat. This activates the infinite energy bug.

I know PriitK wanted to make the exploitation of this bug really hard, so that only he could do it properly. The activation is a lot easier for upper staff, since they don't get disconnected when "spamming".

The one guy that has pretty much mastered this technique is DEA, you should see the obvious pattern of his spamming. Usually this spamming ends in the words 'sigh, nebwie'. 90% of the time though, his fingers slip to type something else, screwing the try to cheat. Fortunately, DEA has been generous and taught his Ancients buddies how to exploit this highly profitable bug; especially Jessus has been trying to reach the "TWEAKED TO THE MAX" style of DEA.
      6:megaman89> im 3 league veteran back off

Originally posted by Dreamwin
      3 league vet

Comment

Working...
      X