Electronic Guide to Music

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Guide to Music

Ishkur put together a little guid to Electronic Music for those that might be a bit ignorant to the genres and think the whole thing is just called "Techno". For people such as Ajaxee, Spybreak! and I, it's a way to laugh at Ishkur's take on the music, for he doesn't like most of it entirely. You don't have to like the kind of music to get a kick out of this guide. It's rather extensive, so if you have a slow connection I'd suggest finding a good block of time to do this. If you have a fast connection... I'd suggest finding a good block of time to read this. By the way this is his NEWEST guide to electronic music, if you saw his old one, this is a LOT better than that one.

http://ishkur.com/features/music/index.htm#

Make sure you also browse around the Ishkur site, it's really funny. ENJOY!

lol, to add to what paul said about his "take on music" dont feel bad if he disses everything you like, because he insulted all sorts of old trance songs i used to worship hehe, remember its just one guys opinion,,,,i actually downloaded about 10 songs that i heard in the guide that i never knew the name of and had just heard fleatingly at raves, bars, etc mixed into the spin. :up:
    work it harder make it better, do it faster, makes us stronger more than ever hour after , our work is never over

Comment

Heh. Was in this Sunday's comics.

Comment

Yeah Paul I found that guide a couple of weeks ago; quite an interesting guide despite the guy's ego tripping critiques of many things, including my Progressive/Melodic/Epic Trance, and whenever I need to explain Trance to someone I'm going to forward it to them. (Lol a particular 'super saw mega trance' sub-genre of trance had all 9 samples that I either liked and wrote down, or had =P)
        Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
        1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
        2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
        Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
        Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

Ishkur posts at DI and on this topic he got bashed for all the trance-neglect mauhahha, it's even worse at TranceAddict but I don't go there much. But all in all it's pretty accurate enough, maybe more comments than facts but it's still real nice and comes in handy. And I have to agree that this guide is a big improvement from version one, muuuch better!
          The biased opinions still get to me a little, but either way it's entertaining. It was also a nice contribution made byIshkur so you can't hate against that

lol and TK that was also posted at DI, pretty funny.... "techno"

But yah.... Only in electronica; it's its own world
          hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
          !

Comment

Yeah, that guide's cool.

It has INDUSTRIAL :up::eek::up:
            G[y]Ro> omfg
            G[y]Ro> u nerds
            G[y]Ro> NERDS
            G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

http://www.4walledworld.com/ <-
              can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Ilya blin, ya tak i znal shto ti takuyu shtuchku suda otoshlesh, davai davai tam nichevo netu interesnovo =[[[
                Trench Wars' # 1 Solo WB

TWEL WB Season 1 '03 Champ
                1st Annual WB Tournament '04 Champ
                2nd Annual WB Tournament '05 Champ
                Elim King '03-'11

Sirius> Raspi I want to explore this fetish of yours
                Raspi> AAAHHH THE ZOMBIES ARE COMING!!!! sirius> finally... raspi> unhhhhhunhunh

Comment

nucho!
                  can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

you dont go on aim anymore man :up: :down:

Comment

Working...
                    X