I apologize ahead of time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I apologize ahead of time

It has it's moments, but it most likely won't fufill the task I gave it. But by no means is it its fault.
    rpwhatever
    sage

Wtf
    that's... random
    BasingCrew[dot]com

Comment

:down:
      G[y]Ro> omfg
      G[y]Ro> u nerds
      G[y]Ro> NERDS
      G[y]Ro> ALL OF U

Comment

Just proves that Flash is too ez to make... even this obnoxious douchebag of a teen was able to create one. This Xenon guy in RL must take Ritalin or some kind of shit or else I just feel awful for what his parents and make-believe friends have to put up with.

However, it was a nice unusual use of random vid game... stuff. But drawn out too much with the yelling and circle mouths and stretchy animation vasfjasdhfdasfksdh3rg3thqfogaq
        hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
        !

Comment

I just like how it makes fun of people who go LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL ROFLFALWLALFELFSLJKFHWELJFNE:OWfk. And MMORPG fags all together.
          sage

Comment

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL that's funny
            AKA Shaun
            ----------------------

Comment

only good thing is the chocobo music

Comment

im a 100% mmorpg fag

its true
                Animol> the solution for crimelization is openetion of heartization
                Moltenrock> STOP TALKING TO MY TEAMMMATE ASSHOLE

Comment

Now I know why I usually close all the flash movies I find, I've never been able to watch one straight through.

Good words to describe this one: fucking annoying.
                  it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

The only Flash-thingy I never get tired of seeing is the Spider-man Has Made You Gay one.

Comment

Working...
                    X