Favourite Chocolate Bar in Phases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Chocolate Bar in Phases?

Right now I can't resist the Mars bar. Anytime. I know it's so gross too because I did read the ingredients but damn, it gives me everything I need!

Here's one for the boys(Tip#3872846):
    If your woman is going crazy mad at you, all you have to do is hand her a large piece of chocolate and the angry situation should dissipate quickly.
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

rippled for her pleasure

Comment

Hmm, I can't say I have a favourite bar but them there Baby Ruth bars you Americans have are damn nice.♣♦♠♥

Comment

MG, eat the new smarties bars ... those are addicting.
        Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Forget chocolate bars, I've got these French truffles from CostCo that are simply amazing. Just take one bite sized piece and let it melt on your tongue. It's the most intense chocolate experience ever, and has turned me off of all other chocolates.

Comment

Originally posted by aussie
            MG, eat the new smarties bars ... those are addicting.
            Oh I have been. You should try the new coffee crisp with caramel... they're surprisingly good for a coffee crisp.

And TK, the greatest truffles ever to tickle my tastebuds are the Lindt white chocolates.. they are to DIE for.
            Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I don't like coffee though

TK, find some Italian chocolate, omg, it's sooo good. My mom gets it from our Nona :P
              Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Rainbow "Spurku" bars that are like cheap copies of Mars, Lion and Twix bars.
                They're cheaper but they are as yummy as the real ones. :up:
                Regency> not in for dd lol
                Regency> would rather eat some cock ;<

Comment

someone send some smarties to the states please...we're running danerously low

Comment

Italian chocolate seriously tastes better than anything else in my opinion. Yes TK, even French Truffles.
                    5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
                    5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
                    5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

mars and milky way. space chocolates.

Comment

Kinder Chocolate!!! with toys inside the egg
                        FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

Yea, my boyfriend didn't really want to shop with me when we went on a field trip to DC (well yea, maybe because we went into a Sephora and guys can only stand it in there for so long) so I was just a bit ticked at him cuz he didn't wanna shop with me. Not a whole lot, but just a little bit. So he goes and buys me a huge box of chocolates at Godiva and I freaked out lol. They're yummy, like completely. I dunno how much they cost, but it was over $40. First thing I did was throw away the nutrition stuff, because I don't wanna know how many calories are in it. They're my favorite chocolates!
                          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                          1:Chao <ER>> at all
                          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Double Creams are quite nice tho they do get sickining after a while :/ also like Yorkies and dont say :P
                            I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll King
                              Forget chocolate bars, I've got these French truffles from CostCo that are simply amazing. Just take one bite sized piece and let it melt on your tongue. It's the most intense chocolate experience ever, and has turned me off of all other chocolates.
                              Godiva and Lindt Truffles own. Especially the dark chocolate ones. I don't really like cheap American chocolates. Canadian chocolates are good cause Nestle and Cadbury make em. (I used to live in Canada).
                              this is a dated signature

FREE GHB, PH
                              (:3=

Comment

Working...
                              X