Favourite Chocolate Bar in Phases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fat people are gross to eat out
    can we please have a moment for silence for those who died from black on black violence

Comment

Ok about Dasani:

From the Guardian's website (A Newspaper, not a tabloid)

First, Coca-Cola's new brand of "pure" bottled water, Dasani, was revealed earlier this month to be tap water taken from the mains. Then it emerged that what the firm described as its "highly sophisticated purification process", based on Nasa spacecraft technology, was in fact reverse osmosis used in many modest domestic water purification units.
      Yesterday, just when executives in charge of a £7m marketing push for the product must have felt it could get no worse, it did precisely that.

The entire UK supply of Dasani was pulled off the shelves because it has been contaminated with bromate, a cancer-causing chemical.

So now the full scale of Coke's PR disaster is clear. It goes something like this: take Thames Water from the tap in your factory in Sidcup, Kent; put it through a purification process, call it "pure" and give it a mark-up from 0.03p to 95p per half litre; in the process, add a batch of calcium chloride, containing bromide, for "taste profile"; then pump ozone through it, oxidising the bromide - which is not a problem - into bromate - which is. Finally, dispatch to the shops bottles of water containing up to twice the legal limit for bromate (10 micrograms per litre).

The Drinking Water Inspectorate confirmed yesterday it had checked the Thames water supplied to the factory and found it free of bromate. Because it is unsafe at high levels, standards for bromate in tap water are strictly monitored.

Bromide is a naturally occurring trace chemical which has a sedative effect. It is said to have been added by the British army to soldiers' tea during the second world war to dampen down their lust. But when it is oxidised into bromate it becomes "a pretty nasty carcinogen", according to David Drury, one of the principal inspectors for the DWI.

"I've checked Thames water's supply this morning and it is free of bromate," he said.

The legal limits are set to have a wide margin of safety, and the Food Standards Agency advice yesterday was that while Dasani contained illegal levels of bromate, it did not present an immediate risk to the public.

"Any increased cancer risk is likely to be small. However the levels are higher than legally permitted in the UK and present an unnecessary risk. Some consumers may chose not to drink any Dasani they purchased prior to its withdrawal given the levels of bromate in it," the FSA said.

Coca-Cola said it was voluntarily withdrawing all Dasani "to ensure that only products of the highest quality are provided to our consumers".

So, they still sell this shit in America? lol.
      USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
      ---A few minutes later---
      9:cool koen> you scorereseted
      9:Kim> UM
      9:Kim> i didn't
      9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
      9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
      9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
      9:pascone> lol?

Comment

That's only for the Dasani that was processed in the UK?? Or is it something that gets added to their water during their default filtering process??
        Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulOakenfold
          I predict a sad ending to whoever marries Panda's obese ass, when her metabolism slows down.
          Hahaha I don't really eat that much. Like, I got the chocolates a few weeks ago and I've barely had any. My day's meal:
          Breakfast: A piece of toast, two if I'm hungry
          Lunch: Cheese on crackers, yum yum yum (usually about 5)
          Snack: Either a chocolate, or celery (depending on whether I feel like eating healthy or not)
          Dinner: Depends what my mom makes, but I only eat half of everything on my plate.

And all this includes a 20 minute plus run when I wake up in the morning, 2 hour soccer practices (30 minute run, sprint work outs, scrimmage) and about 200 situps a day.

But I stepped on the scale yesterday and I gained a pound... I'm gonna crrrrry
          Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
          1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
          1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
          1:Chao <ER>> at all
          1:Mantra-Slider> chao
          1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
          Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
          Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

This is going to make you feel really bad but:

I wake up from 10-11 every day. I skip breakfast, and eat something high in calories/carbs for lunch (a hot-pocket or something like that). I have a Pepsi and whatever else I feel like eating over the afternoon, then dinner, which is well balanced between carbs/protein/dairy etc. Later on I snack on candy or crackers or whatever before I go to bed. I've kept the same weight (125 lbs.) for about 3 months doing this. I get no real exercise over the course of the day.

I call this diet the "Slowmetabolismsucks" diet.
            5:royst> i was junior athlete of the year in my school! then i got a girlfriend
            5:the_paul> calculus is not a girlfriend
            5:royst> i wish it was calculus

1:royst> did you all gangbang my gf or something

1:fermata> why dont you get money fuck bitches instead

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
              But I stepped on the scale yesterday and I gained a pound... I'm gonna crrrrry
              It's better to eat a lot if you're so active everyday. You will maintain your weight and metabolism better in the long run...... if you don't do anything active on like, Sunday then just cut your calories by like, 1/3 that day.

Disclaimer: Material Girl is not a professional nutritionist and can not be held accountable for any incorrect advice resulting in injury or death.
              Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

I think i need to change my diet. I eat the same thing over and over again...probably going on two weeks straight. For Lunch, turkey sub. For Dinner, Turkey Sub. I don't eat breakfast. I drink maybe 4 21oz bottles of coke a day, i don't touch water or milk. I am in excellent health though. And sometimes...I'll by chocolate bunnies, the kind from easter - and finish it in three minutes

Comment

Working...
                X