No announcement yet.

Favourite Chocolate Bar in Phases?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another one on my top ten list would have to be Jersey Milk.... a couple years ago me and somebody else went splits on a big case of Jersey Milk bars. They were gone within a month. Never again.
    Will Thom Yorke ever cheer up? - ZeUs!!!

Comment

And on a completely unrelated subject..... has anyone here got any info on the whole Dasani water thing? Some guy at the gas station yesterday said they don't sell it there because it's got cancer causing agents in it! Apparently it's banned in the UK??? I didn't take him too seriously but it's still kind of alarming, you know.

Have you heard anything about this??

Comment

I'm not sure if Dasani was officially banned, but Coke recalled all the bottles after bad publicity.

Apparently they were selling Dasani as some sort of purified water, but it turned out that after their "process" Dasani water was less pure than ordinary tap water in the UK.

So I don't know whether it was banned, or people just realised it was shit, but it's not sold here anymore.

Comment

cadburys is the only nice "plain" chocolate (by that i mean without biscuits, nuts, fruit, etc in)

Comment

Originally posted by pandagirl89
            Yea, my boyfriend didn't really want to shop with me when we went on a field trip to DC (well yea, maybe because we went into a Sephora and guys can only stand it in there for so long) so I was just a bit ticked at him cuz he didn't wanna shop with me. Not a whole lot, but just a little bit. So he goes and buys me a huge box of chocolates at Godiva and I freaked out lol. They're yummy, like completely. I dunno how much they cost, but it was over $40. First thing I did was throw away the nutrition stuff, because I don't wanna know how many calories are in it. They're my favorite chocolates!
            Wow, he was seriously ripped off, unless the box was like a large crate.

Comment

Any of you British folks shop at B+M? You can get like a ton of chocolate bars, boxed for wholesale however just sold on the shelves for like 3 quid.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Peanuts
                Wow, he was seriously ripped off, unless the box was like a large crate.
                It was a pretty big box. But they're Godiva so they're really expensive but realllllllllllly good! And they're pretty too.
                Pandagirl!

(ph)>12 is just right

In the most dangerous game...warping will only prolong your defeat. ?go warpwars -Chao <ER>
                1:Chao <ER>> what the FUCK?
                1:Chao <ER>> I just adverted and no one came
                1:Chao <ER>> at all
                1:Mantra-Slider> chao
                1:Mantra-Slider> you are in the wrong arena
                Panda <ZH>> ?find chao <ER>
                Chao <ER> - hero

Comment

Zero bars. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Vitron
                    Zero bars. :up:
                    Oh yes - chilled Zero bars are sinfully delicious.

Comment

oh oh oh!! I wanna bond too!

hmm, lets see, I like... LINDOR! Only the red kind though... The other colours are raunchy.

and and to TK, Costco rocks!

carry on. :eek:
                      audit> and btw, im your fan!

DeeZ NuTs> time to own
                      DeeZ NuTs> got my fedex hat on
                      Azreal> LOloL
                      cook> ROFL

R.I.P VENOM

Comment

Hands up if you live next to the Cadbury's factory outlet
                        Originally posted by Facetious
                        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

Why would you buy a 40$ + box of chocolates?!
                          That's utterly insane..

They have these new chocolate bars, and they are called S'mores, and they are damn good.. I discovered them a month ago.. I just forgot to mention them ;P
                          Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitRapist
                            I'm not sure if Dasani was officially banned, but Coke recalled all the bottles after bad publicity.

Apparently they were selling Dasani as some sort of purified water, but it turned out that after their "process" Dasani water was less pure than ordinary tap water in the UK.

So I don't know whether it was banned, or people just realised it was shit, but it's not sold here anymore.
                            sort of... it was tap water from london which is knowen for its recycled water ( think it just goes round in a cricle the water there...). they just filled the bottles up with it and sold them as 'fresh' water. i know most if not all of the shops up here go a letter telling us to take it off the shelves
                            I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

vice-versers
                              I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

I bought an 80 dollar Godiva heart full o' chocolate last Valentines for my oh so sweet valentine. I ate most of it, and let me tell you, that has to be the best chocolate I've ever eaten.

Comment

Working...
                                X