Summer Jobs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summer Jobs

Who has a different job for the summertime? I'm currently interning at Quest Diagnostics and I'm just sitting at my desk with nothing to do because I did everything in an hour and now I'm just cruising through the rest of the day. The cubicle is pretty nice tho.
    TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
    TelCat> hoes get paid :(
    TelCat> i dont

No, but I plan on being a part-time junior computer technician after my exams - something to pass the time until college.
    Last edited by Mr. Peanuts; 06-10-2004, 01:13 PM. Reason: No, I'm not going straight into employment.

Comment

I am a cook at a local gourmet restaurant/private golf club. I've been there three years, the first two years I was a dish-dog. I enjoy being a cook, and it's alot easier than it sounds.

On nights with big buffets (weddings or banquets) I'm usually a runner (the guy that refills stuff) or I stand at the end of the buffet and carve the prime rib.

Comment

i work in a shop all year round
        I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

Comment

i work in a hardware store.
          Sina Olet Sootti :)

Comment

Well actually Untill the end of Aug I have a job. I am very happy to be losing my job so that I can find some thing closer to home and that I wont have to wake up at 445 am every day.... monday to friday. so I guess this is my summer job. I really can't complain though, I got 4 months notice that I am losing it and get I am guessing some where around $10,000 in severance.
            "Bilbo" SS is a sophisticated chat channel, nothing more.

Comment

I've been whoring myself out on a checkout for the past three years except this year its to pay off my student debts. I've handed my CV into five agencies, no luck, other people I've spoken to have had exactly the same problem, there are no jobs about. We've recently got a new manager who is a Little Hitler and all the staff are leaving which means they're dragging me into that fucking shop all the time now, but the good side of it is I get minted and I've got a big fuck off 125cc scooter (too poor for a car) to run me up there and back every other day.

(Mines silver not blue)
              Originally posted by Facetious
              edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

See, that scooter is actually cool, unlike most I have seen.

Comment

I'm going to fill in for a system administrator (IT department).
                  Mostly a very laid-back job and the pay is very decent
                  There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Comment

My work starts tomorrow, monday. I'm a deliverer of "important papers" for UPS (United Parcel Services), one of the biggest export/import companiest in the world I believe. So basically, all I'm gonna do is drive for 2 months, and get paid.
                    Originally Posted by HeavenSent
                    You won't have to wait another 4 years.
                    There wont be another election for president.
                    Obama is the Omega President.
                    http://wegotstoned.blogspot.com/

Comment

I work as a pharmacy technician. I must not be a trustworthy person, my friends keep asking me to get them some abusable drugs
                      The song doesn't make your hands clap,
                      The hand claps make the song

Comment

Punk gives me the ritalin i snort to get A's on exams :eek: :eek: :eek:
                        TelCat> i am a slut not a hoe
                        TelCat> hoes get paid :(
                        TelCat> i dont

Comment

I work at a resturaunt Sat, Sun, Thur.
                          Cooking/Busing.. I do everything there. I actaully was spose to meet kjw there a little while ago.
                          And work Mon-Fri
                          I work at my high school. I am a Technology Assistant, I hook up everything for next yr and upload what they need.. Hooking up allot of "Smart Boards" soon prolly.

$Money$-Money money moooney haha luv that song

Btw. Im only 17

hmm Zeus that iz a nice ride

I have a Neon lol$$

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
                          1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
                          1:Freeze> LOL FAR
                          ---
                          5:waven> freeze
                          5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
                          5:waven> you state your business with sanji
                          5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
                          5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
                          5:waven> and i will talk to ease
                          5:Freeze> LOL
                          5:waven> that's how things work around here
                          --
                          1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

Comment

buy a real motorcycle those scooters look kinda gay
                            FIRST you pillage, THEN you burn.

Comment

I am probaly going to be working for a borough(city construction). I'll be doing all the grunt work and be the whipping boy for the company. Its going to suck, but the pay is defiantly worth it for part time. Then I'll be working at a Movie Rental Store(Hollywood Video).

Comment

Working...
                              X