Daily Show or Conan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Show or Conan?

Which do you like more? I haven't seen a large number of Conan episodes, so I'm a bit biased but I prefer the Daily show.
    My father in law was telling me over Thanksgiving about this amazing bartender at some bar he frequented who could shake a martini and fill it to the rim with no leftovers and he thought it was the coolest thing he'd ever seen. I then proceeded to his home bar and made four martinis in one shaker with unfamiliar glassware and a non standard shaker and did the same thing. From that moment forward I knew he had no compunction about my cock ever being in his daughter's mouth.

I watch both, they're on at different times.
    DELETED

Comment

Daily Show is better; Conan just acts like a retard and makes stupid noises.
      sdg

Comment

ZeUs!!,

You have received a new private message at SSCU Trench Wars Forums from IlyaZ. Please click here to log in and read it:
        http://forums.trenchwars.org/private.php

Thanks,
        SSCU Trench Wars Forums team
        Originally posted by Facetious
        edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

If I feel off tomorrow would you still love me?
          If I didn't smell so good would you still hug me?
          If I got locked up and sentenced to a quarter century,
          Could I count on you to be there to support me mentally?
          If I went back to a hoopty from a Benz, would you poof and disappear like
          some of my friends?
          If I was hit and I was hurt would you be by my side?
          If it was time to put in work would you be down to ride?
          I'd get out and peel a nigga cap and chill and drive
          I'm asking questions to find out how you feel inside
          If I ain't rap 'cause I flipped burgers at Burger King
          would you be ashamed to tell your friends you feelin' me?
          And in bed if I used to my tongue, would you like that?
          If I wrote you a love letter would you write back?
          Now we can have a lil' drink you know a nightcap
          And we could go do what you like, I know you like that
          NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Conan over the Daily Show but Craig Kilborn- when he was doing the Daily Show- over both.

Now he just stares at hot girl guests and does the frat boy thing...not terrible but I still like Conan better.

Comment

isnt craig kilborn the Late Show, not the Daily Show?
              NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Craig was the original host of the daily show. now he does the late Late show. (and he's the worst out of all of them, behind leno conan and letterman. I even say he's behind Kimmel, who also blows.)
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

I wish they did reruns of Leno and Conan on weekends after SNL and whatever the crap they play on sundays
                  DELETED

Comment

Conan is far superior. Jon Stewart just sits there and makes obvious jokes that other people write for him, whereas Conan is clearly a genius. The random shit on Conan is always hilarious. Something about Stewart's delivery has always irked me, I loved the Daily Show with Kilborn, and I hated Conan when he had Andy Richter, so it's really more of a host issue than an issue with the actual shows.
                    5:gen> man
                    5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

The Max Weinberg 7 is the best band on TV.

Comment

I Tivo both of them
                        Lately I've had to take a break or two from Conan though, sometimes his things get really old after you've seen them done 50000 times. Yes the Walker Texas Ranger thing is funny, but only if you haven't seen EVERY EPISODE with it on it.
                        Though the last one with the lever was extremely funny... the bird coming to pull the lever, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Max Weinberg is an extremely funny "band head." I always seem to laugh when he comments on how the show is going to go... because it never really seems sincere.

Comment

Working...
                        X