X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England vs. France

OMG Who watched that crazy shit..

damn that was a good game.

Very good game, despite the end result. Overall, England out played France. Rooney, Lampard, Scholes, Cole, Neville, King, Campbell all played very well. France will be very happy tonight, but will consider themselves very lucky. This result will probably be quite good for England.

Comment

i wouldnt say it's luck if other team fucks up the game like that
      dunno what that one player was thinking (didnt look who it was) when kicking the ball for henry lol
      Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
      Mirror <ZH> this sucks
      Server> dont worry mirror
      Server> shark fits your tits
      Peace <ZH>> shut up
      Peace <ZH>> i do not apperciate you talking to my girlfriend in that manner

i.d.> Teach me how to not choke
      Witness> well first you put it in your mouth ... but not to long

1:Hercules> ghoul
      1:Hercules> im level 90
      1:Hercules> in 9d
      1:Hercules> bought a char off ebay
      1:Hercules> cost me $50 but was worth it

Comment

No, that's actually what luck is.

Comment

So.. like today in twlj Pallies won because of luck ? Tanked wasnt sucky because Pallies only had luck?
          Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
          Mirror <ZH> this sucks
          Peace <ZH>> shut up

Comment

I don't know about tw leagues, they're not very interesting...

Comment

well if other team sucks it doesnt mean that the other needs to have luck

that's what i mean. they shouldnt have fked up the game that way.. but i'm glad they did..
              Mirror <ZH> omg it shark
              Mirror <ZH> this sucks
              Peace <ZH>> shut up

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                Very good game, despite the end result. Overall, England out played France. Rooney, Lampard, Scholes, Cole, Neville, King, Campbell all played very well. France will be very happy tonight, but will consider themselves very lucky. This result will probably be quite good for England.
                England outplayed france? What the fuck. Did you watch the second half? England was on their ass inside the 16-meter the entire half. They deserved everything they got handed to them
                :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

You don't seem to know what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by GoldenPlums
                    You don't seem to know what you're talking about.
                    Lol whatever, dumbass. England out of the eurocup, like always. Choke, choke and choke
                    :wub: GammaHydroxyButyrate :wub:

Comment

The posts by goldenplums are the dumbest think ive ever read. England did not outplay France, and a loss is NEVER a good result no matter how you look at it. Now you're thinking "but they did really good vs France so now they will get their moral up and kick ass",let me tell you this...they didnt do that good, not counting the penalty beckham missed cuz that happens,they just played poorly and France who played without anyone in the left wing managed to break into englands half repeatdly.

Comment

Pyros and Horny Elf are right about this one. England might've been a little bit better on first half, but the second was under France's control. 1-1 would maybe have been the most fair result, but Zidane is just too good for that.
                        1: cundor> let's do a disoblige .?go base
                        1: Cremation> cundor desperately trying to tell the world hes a diso
                        1: cundor> dude
                        1: cundor> i already told my parents
                        1: Desperate> LOL
                        1: Cremation> HAHA
                        1: bram> :)
                        1: Da1andonly> LOL

Comment

I'm more on Golden's side, yea I am English so my view is likely to be a bit biased but:

Yes, in the second half France has possession, but that was what England wanted to do. We were 1 up, and if we tried to go 2 up, we were more likely to concede than if we went all out defense, which is what we did and did well. We defended awesomely in the second half, with most of the time the ball being in our half, but France not having much to do with it. The biggest fault was taking off Rooney, that boy was on fire and I think deserves MoM. Both goals were due to individual errors: The free kick should never have been conceded, Heskey was at fault for making a rash tackle, despite the fact that two other England players were goal side of the ball and in a much better position to make a clean challenge, on the free kick itself, James' positioning was poor, the wall is there for a reason and the goalie should be standing on the opposite side, he wasn't and it was virtually an open goal (I admit, it was also a good freekick). It's obvious who was at fault for the second goal, I don't think anyone knows what Gerrard was doing, and once the penalty was conceded, there was no way Zidane was going to miss it.

~Ewan
                          USS Banana after years of superior jav play has amassed 17999 kills, he is 1 kill away from 18k, Type ?go Javs FOR A GAME OF HUNT (no scorereset) -Kim
                          ---A few minutes later---
                          9:cool koen> you scorereseted
                          9:Kim> UM
                          9:Kim> i didn't
                          9:cool koen> hahahahahahaha
                          9:ph <ZH>> LOOOOL
                          9:Stargazer <ER>> WHO FUCKING SCORERESET
                          9:pascone> lol?

Comment

ewan, it's harder than it looks.
                            I really hate it when people pretend they are experts and say "oh, he should have done that." "Oh, that was his mistake." If you know so much, why arent you the one in there playing? STFU and enjoy the game.

Back to the game, England could have won the game. But they slacked off when the 90min timer is up. So they deserve the loss.

Zerzera> What kind of goalie go down feet first?
                            1 + 1 = 1

Comment

England started to pack their bags at over time, the weakness in defense cost them.

And to think we could have at least drawn if we scored that penalty.

France deserved the win to be honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X