Camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camping

I just got back from camping this morning. It was just a party all day then camp out sorta thing wit fireworks. But we were playing Poker in the cabin and i felt somethin crawling up my leg.. I ignored it. Two seconds later i press my finger on it.. it was a fucking catapilar i squeezed it.. It was under my pant lag.. That was fcken nasty. That's when i lost around 40 $ for not paying attention and my hunger for food.. ever. haha

Well I just made this thread too see if any of you had intresting camping stories. Even thou mine isnt too intresting its quite amusing.
    Post away !

1:delta> personally, i would not go to war for oil
    1:FarScape> in age of empires you would
    1:Freeze> LOL FAR
    ---
    5:waven> freeze
    5:waven> no one talks to ease directly
    5:waven> you state your business with sanji
    5:waven> he will relay it to phizey
    5:waven> phizey will relay it to me
    5:waven> and i will talk to ease
    5:Freeze> LOL
    5:waven> that's how things work around here
    --
    1:renzi> freeze theres difference between being wasted and being a waste

one time i made a fire when i went camping. and i set my hair on fire lzozl.
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

if I hear one comment...

hey I'm Paddy Tanniger the caddie manager yeah it rhymes big whoop wanna fiight about it??
      !

Comment

Spybreak! is a camper!!!
        NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Be careful where you pitch your tent

Well.. one time me and my friends drove up to the mountains to go camping. It took us all day so when we arrived it was night. We went ahead and set up our tent as usual, it was a five person tent with a zip down wall. Of course, I've had this tent for a while it wasn't perfect.. had a few holes and straps missing. Anyways, so we went ahead and built a fire and hung out for a while talking and roasting marshmallows and finally went to bed.

About a minute into us all going to bed, crawling into our sleeping bag’s I felt more than one 'something' crawling on my legs and arms. I freaked out jumping up out of my sleeping bag from something biting me. I quickly said what the fuck! and then turned on the lamp. The next thing I knew I was starring at a grip of red ants all over the inside of our tent. When I told everyone else they freaked out.. a couple of them were worse off than me. One of my buddies ended up almost covered in red ants, he was ripping off his clothes trying to get them off while screaming his head off.

This really sucked the big one, after we all finally got the ants off our body and clothes we decided it be better to shake out our sleeping bags, and sleep under the stars. We waited till morning to deal with the tent.

So that night it got pretty cold, and of course everyone woke up with wet sleeping bags from the dew overnight.. I woke up to some squirrel right next to me sitting on the seat of the table I had crashed on.

Well that’s most of the good part of the story, I'm sure someone else has an even crazier story to tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spybreak!
            if I hear one comment...

rolling
            on
            the
            floor
            laughing
            my
            ass
            off
            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Don't get it
              I don't know how to put this but I'm kind of a big deal...

Comment

Ah great, tell me all this when I'm going camping for a week in just a couple days.

Comment

I once went camping in the Jungle, so I had to fart, I walked outside and sat down behind a tree... Than suddenly I felt something HUGE inside of me..... I turned my head around and I was getting raped by an elephant..
                  7:Barton> hi tats
                  7:Barton> still no smod?
                  7:Barton> :(
                  7:Tatsumaru uk> heh no
                  7:Barton> guess u need to do more ass kissing

3:Harder> we could be like tom cruise in top gun with team speak
                  3:Harder> "MAVRIC I GOTTA BIRD ON MY BACK!!"

8:Ghast> LOL METALKID LOOKS LIKE A WEASEL ROFLROFL

Comment

Working...
                  X